Windows 10: bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

Discus and support bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanmollyCole, Jul 28, 2020.

1. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days

:)

SusanmollyCole, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Telstra bigpond mail

I cannot sync my bigpond mail from earlier Windows version on PC or from Apple MacBook and devices. CAN anyone advise please?

PamStilling, Jul 28, 2020
  4. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

Adding Bigpond (Telstra) mail account to Windows10 Mail?

I am running W10. Two days ago I added another email account to my Telstra account which I intend to use for business. Telstra have activated it and supplied me with a pw. I have been trying to set it up with Windows Live Mail on my desktop and Windows10
    Mail on my laptop. I have not had any success with either. The email account is ,,,,,,,,,,,@bigpond.com

I have had a bigpond account set up for years with Windows Live Mail and I recently set this same email account up with my new laptop which has Windows10 Mail. I rang Telstra support to be told that Bigpond will not work with Windows10 or Windows Live Mail.
    When I advised that my other email account does I was told that that email account is on an older platform, thus it will work. But my new email account will not.

I recently purchased 100 biz cards with this new Bigpond email address on it bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail :( (that's why I just don't simply create a Gmail acc) So I would really appreciate some advice on how I could get my bigpond email account to work on my laptop which runs window10.
    The tech suggested Outlook, of which I also have an email account. But he said you must have a paid version? I have Outlook downloaded on my laptop so I assume this is what he meant although it did not cost anything?

. I have outlook with calendar installed on my laptop so I tried but I cant set this up either. Is there a platform that you think will sync well with my bigpond email account? And if so what settings would I use

Thanks in advance

Shane

ShaneCox1111, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

1. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail - Similar Threads - bigpond mail syncing

2. Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?: Microsoft Mail seems to have taken over being 'default' email program when clicking on a email address within a web page. It did ask to complete setup by adding my email password which I did. Don't mind so much it opening when I click on an email address in a website used to...
  3. Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail sync with Microsoft Outlook?: Microsoft Mail seems to have taken over being 'default' email program when clicking on a email address within a web page. It did ask to complete setup by adding my email password which I did. Don't mind so much it opening when I click on an email address in a website used to...
  4. Mail Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Sync: I have been using windows 10 mail to access my ATT email via yahoo for several years. I utilize this on 2 devices 1: laptop and 2: desktop. The other day when I tried to sync on the desktop it says there is a problem and going through the fix it asks to update the password....
  5. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100
  6. AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook

AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook: I've been running AOL Mail on Outlook for years. In the several weeks it has stopped automatically syncing received and sent emails. When I try to force a sync using "update folders" I get this error message: Task "synchronising subscribed folders …..; reported error...
  7. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  8. Telstra bigpond mail

Telstra bigpond mail: I cannot sync my bigpond mail from earlier Windows version on PC or from Apple MacBook and devices. CAN anyone advise please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/telstra-bigpond-mail/3de1a2bb-d789-4728-bad4-64bad870dde3
  9. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  10. Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook: To Sync your email to Outlook after doing some email maintenance, hit the refresh button. I have attached a view of the button for reference. Note if you also are looking to manage your folders from Windows Mail, I have found that I need to do that from within Outlook. Unless...