Windows 10: BiInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

Discus and support BiInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So after three months of updates causing the system to not properly sleep (you can hear it constantly trying to power down and something waking it up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ukthrylos, Oct 26, 2019.

1. ukthrylos Win User

BiInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

So after three months of updates causing the system to not properly sleep (you can hear it constantly trying to power down and something waking it up, some sort of USB driver that never had a problem before), eventually either going to sleep or shutting down and taking 30-45min to boot up (luck of the draw, depends on the day) it decided to yesterday download two updates that took a day and a half. Got the restart prompt, then this message and will not go beyond that.

I could understand if it was a system with substantial changes, but it isn't. It has two slots (one used by a network wifi card and one empty and the PC is connected via Ethernet anyway), only two SATA ports, keyboard, mouse, and a microsoft headset. Very basic for browsing and even that is difficult to do in Windows 10.

Looks like another full installation will be needed. Surely, Microsoft and ASUS could talk to each other about these updates?

Anyone has any *working* suggestions on how to solve this message? There isn't any new hardware since the last install a few months ago when it crashed again.

:)

ukthrylos, Oct 26, 2019

2. BI InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

BI InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb in a black screen. How to recover files. Need a step by step guide.

BiInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb [​IMG]

lara sagun, Oct 26, 2019
  3. BI initializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black window

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were also getting the
    BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb
    error. Since you've already tried to perform most of the basic troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk team. This is to provide you further assistance and possibly perform other steps that may help
    in resolving this issue.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to let us know.

Eileen Gal, Oct 26, 2019
  4. SLAndrews Win User

BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

But when my computer boots it doesnt allow me to go to BIOS even if i use the command key and it sends me to a black screen with BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb in white text in the top
    left corner and at this screen i can't do anything

SLAndrews, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. BiInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb - Similar Threads - BiInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

2. Blinitializelibrary failed 0xc00000bb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinitializelibrary failed 0xc00000bb: I had an error that showed blinitializelibrary failed 0xc00000bb and underneath that there was a white underscore before this I did get computer freezes and white blinking underscore. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. My PC is an HD Conpaq 6200 Pro MT....
  3. Error BI initializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

Error BI initializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb: I have this problem while my pc starts. It is q Lenovo ideapad 320. Can anyone help me too solve this issue? The solutions I found so far do not work...
  4. Blinitializelibrary failed 0xc00000bb

Blinitializelibrary failed 0xc00000bb: Hello I'm having trouble with my computer Asus M32 series I don't know how to fix it and would like help on it. One question I have is if I can fix it with a regular USB instead of a disc....
  5. Windows not booting (BLinitializinglibrary failed 0xc00000bb + other issues)

Windows not booting (BLinitializinglibrary failed 0xc00000bb + other issues): Hey, My PC was working perfectly fine until yesterday all of a sudden it started freezing and didn't let me open any apps (everything was freezing after 10 seconds), then a power outage happened and my pc turned off, i didn't turn it on after until today in morning, i...
  6. BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb: When i boot my PC i get the error message BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb I have seen many different solutions and heard many different things about this error but i have an issue i haven't seen anywhere else, my keyboard and mouse have no input. Please someone help me...
  7. BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb: Windows 10 update while turning on in the morning, worked fine yesterday, saw update, thought whatever, came back got the error BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb, won't go past Gigabyte logo screen, can't actually get to Windows, can't find a solution that works for me,...
  8. BlInitilizeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BlInitilizeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb: Hi. I just booted up my PC this morning and received this error. I don't know what to do. I'm running Windows 10 from a SSD. Im using a Windows 8 CD to try and repair. Nothing is working. Here is what I have tried: * System restore gives me this message "to use system...
  9. BI InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

BI InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb: BI InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb in a black screen. How to recover files. Need a step by step guide. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bi-initializelibrary-failed-0xc00000bb/3debbf34-dc33-4380-9e63-cb6656920964
  10. BlInitializedLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BlInitializedLibrary failed 0xc00000bb: Hey I formatted my hard drive using gparted to ntfs, created a new MBR partition table, and then boom, this error appear when I try to boot from a usb windows 10. Not sure what is causing the issue, I have a 500gb hdd, and unlike everyone else who is getting this error...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bi initializelibrary failed at boot up