Windows 10: Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor

Discus and support Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Merhaba. Benim bir DVD diskim var. İçine bir video atmak istiyorum ama yeteri yer varken yok gösteriyor. Disk %100 boş. 4.7GB diski 4.3GB gösteriyor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali Yağız, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor

Merhaba. Benim bir DVD diskim var. İçine bir video atmak istiyorum ama yeteri yer varken yok gösteriyor. Disk %100 boş. 4.7GB diski 4.3GB gösteriyor. Her diskte böyle oluyor. Önceden 4.7GB gösteriyordu fakat şu anda öyle değil. İstediğim videoyu diskte yer olmasına rağmen Windows'un yeri daha az algılaması nedeniyle yazdıramıyorum. Bu sorunu nasıl çözebilirim? Bir yöntemi var mıdır?

:)

Ali Yağız, Jun 23, 2024

2. 7gb ram 3gb usable

I set up a new ram thats 7gb and it says 3gb usable I tried everything from youtube vids to the questions I used
    windows+R (msconfig) way did not work I tried everything and it's not working I really need help, please.

windows 10 pro Optiplex 755

system type:32-bit operating system, x64 based processor.

processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4700 @ 2.60 Hz.

I hope that gonna help

thanks

really need help

badhacker17, Jun 23, 2024
  3. 7gb ISO, needs to go on DVD

I have a 7gb ISO Image that I need on a DVD. The ones I have are 4.7gb. So how do I get this 7gb ISO onto a DVD or two?

ShadowFold, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor

Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor

1. Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor - Similar Threads - Bilgisayar 7gb DVD

2. Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bilgisayar 4.7gb DVD diski 4.3gb gösteriyor: Merhaba. Benim bir DVD diskim var. İçine bir video atmak istiyorum ama yeteri yer varken yok gösteriyor. Disk %100 boş. 4.7GB diski 4.3GB gösteriyor. Her diskte böyle oluyor. Önceden 4.7GB gösteriyordu fakat şu anda öyle değil. İstediğim videoyu diskte yer olmasına rağmen...
  3. How to match preinstalled dvd rescue to the computer 6 DVD 4 computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to match preinstalled dvd rescue to the computer 6 DVD 4 computers: I have 4 dell desktops all have XP home. Home but I have 6 dvd with p/n. On them but I loaded one in and says wrong disk the 2nd try I locked up the computer How do I tell what dvd goes with what computer. All the computers have the windows key on them. I emailed and talked...
  4. How to match preinstalled dvd rescue to the computer 6 DVD 4 computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to match preinstalled dvd rescue to the computer 6 DVD 4 computers: I have 4 dell desktops all have XP home. Home but I have 6 dvd with p/n. On them but I loaded one in and says wrong disk the 2nd try I locked up the computer How do I tell what dvd goes with what computer. All the computers have the windows key on them. I emailed and talked...
  5. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  6. Sims 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sims 4: I brought sims 4 as a download from the Microsoft store a while ago. My laptop had to be reset and now I can't find it on the store at all. Is it still available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/b2065ebe-18f8-41f8-8c4b-2ebb0fd1d1a9
  7. Supremo 4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Supremo 4: My computer went crazy this morning and I ended up with someone from Supremo 4 taking control of my computer to "help" me...is the "help" for real or have I been scammed, hacked and/or both...
  8. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can...
  9. After win update photos changed size from 4 gb to 3gb and cannot open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After win update photos changed size from 4 gb to 3gb and cannot open: I was transfering files from my phone's SD card to my computer desk and suddently I got a message that said my C: disk was full, so when I checked the folders I realized all the files inside (photos and videos) had the same size depending on the folder they were on, and now a...
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...