Windows 10: Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation

Discus and support Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; By the middle of this century, the world will use twice as much energy as we use today. There’s good news in this: more energy means better lives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation

Read more: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation | Bill Gates

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2016
  2. RicG77777 Win User

how do I change text to black on Windows 10?

Finally the answer I need after more than three years.

I posted the original question and finally an answer which makes absolute sense in Windows Tech Central.

And Windows wonders why "Windows Phone" and Windows Mobile is a complete fail. It is because the First World no longer does tech or dictionary, and everyone else on Microsoft Crew World Wide "has no clue". They are using the uneducated Public to innovate, we
    don’t need our geniuses anymore, and the Public are all geniuses "End of Times" is near.

Wait! Windows and Microsoft has "de evolved" it must be Bill Gates evil plot, sabotaging what he built by turning it over to the Third World for maintenance and innovation. Over the years I have personally invested $Tens and Tens of thousands of $US, only
    to be betrayed by Bill Gates who has lost his marbles in darkest Africa. Thank God we still have Apple.

RicG77777, Dec 13, 2016
  3. kdrosatos Win User
    kdrosatos, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation

1. Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation - Similar Threads - Bill Gates Model

2. Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs: My first problem is that Bill Gates racked up more frequent flyer miles to Little St. James than I did for Domino's loyalty points in college. My second problem is that Windows 11 is so poorly designed it won't even recognize a DVD inserted into the drive of a laptop that it...
  3. **** service from Bill Gates empire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **** service from Bill Gates empire: microsofts customer service is off the scale for rubbish service they do not know how to deal with the simplest problems their response staff are uncaring and discourteous, all the unwanted and nuisance apps eg linkedin , booking .com etc cannot be remove from system their...
  4. E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation: Hi Office Just to check regarding that of the above REF: Subject can the E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation are real as I would like your office to confirm a E-Mail that landed in my inbox 03/08/20. May I thank you for your time and consideration to look over my...
  5. Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!: Can someone please tell me how I can regain control of my documents. I recently installed a new SSD and added Windows 10 Home and since then my document storage is being controlled by Microsoft, not me. Let me say I have a better understanding of how and where I want my...
  6. Would Bill Gates disappoint the way I use Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Would Bill Gates disappoint the way I use Windows?: I sometimes arrange file according to organized time, and sometimes the way I want to. I mean I arranged a lot of stuff when I use Windows, according to my thinking. Would Bill Gates feel happy the way I use this way? 152736
  7. is bill gates a paedophile?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is bill gates a paedophile?: is bill a nonce, paedophile, kiddy fiddler???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-bill-gates-a-paedophile/8a5ece2e-1de3-4467-aca9-0bcc168f9583
  8. What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?

in Cortana
    What does Bill Gates say about Microsoft Cortona?: This is talking about what Bill Gates says about Microsoft Cortona? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-bill-gates-say-about-microsoft-cortona/b83156d0-9816-4b09-8efc-51a14ed7a805"
  9. Which version does Bill Gates use???

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version does Bill Gates use???: I have often wondered, which OS do the big guys use? Let's say Bill Gates his era was the start to Windows 7, so has he upgraded to 8, 8.1 or 10, or does he use what he helped design? Let's say Paul Allen his era was early on perhaps he is still using Windows 95 or 98...
  10. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...