Windows 10: BIll gates called me from 855 498 3999 asking to pay for Windows 10 services

Discus and support BIll gates called me from 855 498 3999 asking to pay for Windows 10 services in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; BIll gates called me from 855 498 3999 asking to pay for Windows 10 services. I told him that I do not have a credit card. He said that I can senmt him... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by betty 65, Oct 30, 2018.

1. betty 65 Win User

BIll gates called me from 855 498 3999 asking to pay for Windows 10 services

BIll gates called me from 855 498 3999 asking to pay for Windows 10 services. I told him that I do not have a credit card. He said that I can senmt him cash but I lost the paper with his home address. Please give me Mr. Bill Gates home address so that I can send him money to use Windows 10 and pay the negative balance I have for using Windows 10 computer. Or tell me how to remove Windows 10 so that I do not owe money to Microsoft for using Windows 10 services.

:)

betty 65, Oct 30, 2018
  2. betty 65 Win User

BIll gates called me from 855 498 3999 asking to pay for Windows 10 services. I told him that I do not have a credit card. He said that I can senmt him cash but I lost the paper with his home address. Please give me Mr. Bill Gates home address so that
    I can send him money to use Windows 10 and pay the negative balance I have for using Windows 10 computer. Or tell me how to remove Windows 10 so that I do not owe money to Microsoft for using Windows 10 services.

betty 65, Nov 9, 2018
  3. betty 65 Win User

It was not a scam it was bill gates/\

betty 65, Nov 9, 2018
  4. betty 65 Win User

It was not a scam it was bill gates

betty 65, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. BIll gates called me from 855 498 3999 asking to pay for Windows 10 services - Similar Threads - BIll gates called

2. Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?: Some random Imbecile locked my other pc probably realized that I have over 3Billion dollars worth of crypto stashed there and doesn't let me access it and probably is trying to steal it......
  3. Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?: Some random Imbecile locked my other pc probably realized that I have over 3Billion dollars worth of crypto stashed there and doesn't let me access it and probably is trying to steal it......
  4. **** service from Bill Gates empire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **** service from Bill Gates empire: microsofts customer service is off the scale for rubbish service they do not know how to deal with the simplest problems their response staff are uncaring and discourteous, all the unwanted and nuisance apps eg linkedin , booking .com etc cannot be remove from system their...
  5. E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation: Hi Office Just to check regarding that of the above REF: Subject can the E-Mails from Mr Bill Gates Foundation are real as I would like your office to confirm a E-Mail that landed in my inbox 03/08/20. May I thank you for your time and consideration to look over my...
  6. Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents ... I want control NOT Bill Gates!: Can someone please tell me how I can regain control of my documents. I recently installed a new SSD and added Windows 10 Home and since then my document storage is being controlled by Microsoft, not me. Let me say I have a better understanding of how and where I want my...
  7. is bill gates a paedophile?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is bill gates a paedophile?: is bill a nonce, paedophile, kiddy fiddler???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-bill-gates-a-paedophile/8a5ece2e-1de3-4467-aca9-0bcc168f9583
  8. Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up window telling me to call 855 840 02**: A pop up window said to call that number because some of my files have been stolen?? Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/pop-up-window-telling-me-to-call-855-840-02/a0298b9a-7c56-4c64-a379-4548826d30e7
  9. Which version does Bill Gates use???

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version does Bill Gates use???: I have often wondered, which OS do the big guys use? Let's say Bill Gates his era was the start to Windows 7, so has he upgraded to 8, 8.1 or 10, or does he use what he helped design? Let's say Paul Allen his era was early on perhaps he is still using Windows 95 or 98...
  10. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...