Windows 10: Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time

Discus and support Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates has been making the TV news rounds today to promote the just released 2014 annual letter from the Bill and Melinda Gates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by JanJan, Jul 8, 2009.

1. JanJan Win User

Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time

More

:)

JanJan, Jul 8, 2009
  2. [I.R.A]_FBi Win User

Windows 10: Critical Error - Start Menu and Cortana aren't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in".

Thank you Andrew for stating your/our case so succinctly. I've tried to do the same, and it is now March 2016 and Microsoft has yet to come to our aid.

I've heard Bill Gates speak on a variety of world issues - including how he is helping to fund climate change development, and wonder how he thinks he could possibly qualify in that regard. If the techno-wizards come up with a scheme to "fix" climate change,
    they could break the world - and there's no coming back from a bad beta in that regard.

If Bill Gates (company) can't fix an operating system that he created, I would not trust anything promoted by him in areas of expertise so remotely out of his realm.

[I.R.A]_FBi, Nov 18, 2008
  3. sneekypeet Win User
    FIRE EVERY WINDOWS 10 DEVELOPER AND CAUSE THEM TO SUFFER AS WE HAVE HAD TO SUFFER.

BILL GATES IF HE AS LEFT MICROSOFT THEN BRING HIME BACK AND IF HE IS STILL THERE THEN RUN HIM OUT. I have lost so many hours of work because Windows keep crashing so many time over and over and over again.

sneekypeet, Nov 18, 2008
  4. Gilletter Win User

If I had Bill's billions, I wouldn't go back to work full time either. *Biggrin

Gilletter, May 16, 2018
  5. bigseb Win User
    +1000

bigseb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time - Similar Threads - Bill Gates says

2. Can he get his money back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can he get his money back?: Hello, my son bought a game on Microsoft Store but he didn't liked it. He spend all his spare money on it and my question is if he can get his money back?...
  3. Is there one person, excepting the troll Bill Gates keeps in his basement, that can answer...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there one person, excepting the troll Bill Gates keeps in his basement, that can answer...: I have a desktop running Win 10 Pro and a new laptop running Win 10 Home, both 64 bit. Both can connect to and use the internet. The desktop via an Ethernet cable and the laptop via a WiFi connection to the same modem/router. On the desktop, both devices show in the network...
  4. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...: Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests? [img] 99069
  5. Wheel has come full circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wheel has come full circle: BTW, POSIX is not new to Windows. It's been there for over twenty years, ever since Windows NT. It was designed in by MS because POSIX-compliance has been a de-facto requirement of most government RFPs. That would prevent MS from selling Windows servers under government...
  6. FileHistory says I've never done a backup..err

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    FileHistory says I've never done a backup..err: Having had a disaster meaning I had to rest my system, and stupidly not having backed up my files for sometime, I am now keeping an external drive connected to record FileHistory. However, on going to Settings>Update & Security>Backup> backup Options it seems I have never...
  7. Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates: A New Model for Investing in Energy Innovation: By the middle of this century, the world will use twice as much energy as we use today. There’s good news in this: more energy means better lives and stronger economies. But it also means the world needs a new energy supply—one that doesn’t contribute to climate change....
  8. Which version does Bill Gates use???

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version does Bill Gates use???: I have often wondered, which OS do the big guys use? Let's say Bill Gates his era was the start to Windows 7, so has he upgraded to 8, 8.1 or 10, or does he use what he helped design? Let's say Paul Allen his era was early on perhaps he is still using Windows 95 or 98...
  9. Will never upgrade now time for linux

in Windows 10 Support
    Will never upgrade now time for linux: I have been a part of the insider program since 5/12/15. Always participated in the insider program to help improve windows 10.. I wake up today to see my build is no longer activated so i call to activate and am transferred to a rep that proceeds to tell me that he can not...
  10. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...