Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time

Discus and support Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates has been making the TV news rounds today to promote the just released 2014 annual letter from the Bill and Melinda Gates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by JanJan, Jul 8, 2009.

1. JanJan Win User

More

:)

JanJan, Jul 8, 2009
  2. [I.R.A]_FBi Win User

Windows 10: Critical Error - Start Menu and Cortana aren't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in".

Thank you Andrew for stating your/our case so succinctly. I've tried to do the same, and it is now March 2016 and Microsoft has yet to come to our aid.

I've heard Bill Gates speak on a variety of world issues - including how he is helping to fund climate change development, and wonder how he thinks he could possibly qualify in that regard. If the techno-wizards come up with a scheme to "fix" climate change,
    they could break the world - and there's no coming back from a bad beta in that regard.

If Bill Gates (company) can't fix an operating system that he created, I would not trust anything promoted by him in areas of expertise so remotely out of his realm.

[I.R.A]_FBi, Nov 18, 2008
  3. sneekypeet Win User
    FIRE EVERY WINDOWS 10 DEVELOPER AND CAUSE THEM TO SUFFER AS WE HAVE HAD TO SUFFER.

BILL GATES IF HE AS LEFT MICROSOFT THEN BRING HIME BACK AND IF HE IS STILL THERE THEN RUN HIM OUT. I have lost so many hours of work because Windows keep crashing so many time over and over and over again.

sneekypeet, Nov 18, 2008
  4. Gilletter Win User

If I had Bill's billions, I wouldn't go back to work full time either. *Biggrin

Gilletter, May 16, 2018
  5. bigseb Win User
    +1000

bigseb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Bill Gates says he will never come back to Microsoft full time - Similar Threads - Bill Gates says

2. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  3. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018: Release Notes August 2018 Security Updates Release Date: August 14, 2018 The August security release consists of security updates for the following software: Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps...
  4. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  5. microsoft designer keyboard does not recognise shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft designer keyboard does not recognise shortcuts: Hello, I am using a Surface pro 4 with Windows 10, with an external monitor and microsoft designer keyboard. The problem is that i can with the plugin keyboard of surface do all keyboard shortcuts like ctrl+c and ctrl+v, which i cannot do on the designer keyboard. like...
  6. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  7. Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS: Microsoft's long rumored dual-screen Andromeda phone may never see the light of day, but the related "Windows Core OS" project or WCOS, is still underway, and according to a job vacancy posted on LinkedIn, it's all about Windows 10 devices and drivers. The vacancy for a...
  8. Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info): Microsoft account issues I do not have access to any of the old info .. that IP is closed and not accessible any longer....
  9. Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.

Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.: just bought a new laptop recently, just want to edit one of my old designed fonts, and change the details on the font, ive gone to edit remove info and it says i need to use admin acount (there is only 1 account) , so i am, then it says cant edit , need permission from...
  10. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...