Windows 10: Billed after Cancelling

Discus and support Billed after Cancelling in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Microsoft 365 subscription ended April 2, 2021 and I was billed on April 3, 2021 in the amount of $123.17. I had cancelled and stopped recurring... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NancyLabreche, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Billed after Cancelling

My Microsoft 365 subscription ended April 2, 2021 and I was billed on April 3, 2021 in the amount of $123.17. I had cancelled and stopped recurring billing but was still charged and now my account is overdrawn. Please refund me asap.

:)

NancyLabreche, Apr 6, 2021

2. How may I cancel my billing relationship with Microsoft? (when I'm outside of US)

If you want your account deleted you will need to perform the steps above. No one in these forums have authority or access to perform those steps on your behalf. Note that you can also see the services associated with your live ID and cancel the account
    also from Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft.

|
    http://www.j2i.net | Device Application Development MVP | Software Engineer

Joel Ivory Johnson, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Cancelling the Billing Information but not the LiveID account

Have you tried changing your billing preferences on the Windows Marketplace for Mobile website?

• Sign into the Windows Marketplace for Mobile website
    • Click Account Settings > Billing Preferences .

Prof Julie |
    Microsoft MVP Windows Phone
    |
    pocketprimer.com
    | twitter

Julie fka profjulie, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Billed after Cancelling

Norton security billing

- -

I don't think that Microsoft is billing you for Norton security. Please check very carefully any info you have on this charge... emails, the info on your bank/card account, etc.

This article should help you find and cancel this subscription, it is a Microsoft service:

How to cancel your Microsoft subscription

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Billed after Cancelling

1. Billed after Cancelling - Similar Threads - Billed Cancelling

2. My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...: Last month, I signed up for the first-month free trial of Microsoft's service, but I decided to cancel my subscription before the trial period ended. To my surprise, I noticed a charge on my account this morning for a yearly subscription fee, despite having canceled the...
  3. My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My trial subscription expired but I was charged for the bill after that despite cancelling...: Last month, I signed up for the first-month free trial of Microsoft's service, but I decided to cancel my subscription before the trial period ended. To my surprise, I noticed a charge on my account this morning for a yearly subscription fee, despite having canceled the...
  4. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?: Leaving a company, my work email is a parent of Microsoft 365 Family. I have children under my account. I want to avoid children losing access to their account.I still have my subscription 6 more months. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?Thank you for...
  5. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?: Leaving a company, my work email is a parent of Microsoft 365 Family. I have children under my account. I want to avoid children losing access to their account.I still have my subscription 6 more months. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?Thank you for...
  6. Do I turn off recurring billing or cancel subscription?

7. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  8. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  9. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

10. Endless billing and no way to reach someone to cancel it

Endless billing and no way to reach someone to cancel it: How do I reach a human to cancel an ongoing Microsoft charge that I don't even know what I'm being billed for? I'm asked to enter email addy to authenticate, but no old MS accounts work? How do I find a phone number that will allow me to speak to an actual human being? Has...