Windows 10: Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store

Discus and support Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we have a paid app on Microsoft store we are the developer of app and we've recently received a payment from Microsoft for the purchases of app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wuxxu s.r.o., Jun 17, 2021.

1. Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store

Hello, we have a paid app on Microsoft store we are the developer of app and we've recently received a payment from Microsoft for the purchases of app. We are based in Czech republic and based on our laws we need to issue an invoice to Microsoft for received payment but can't find any billing details we could use. There seem to be no relevant support which could answer this question. Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

Wuxxu s.r.o., Jun 17, 2021
  2. kaaremi Win User

How to disable Store payments to phone bill?

I had a lengthy with them today and the only suggestion was to ask the telco to disable charges to the phone bill. That would also disable services that have nothing to do with Microsoft Store.

IMHO, the customer of the Microsoft Store should have full control the payment methods.

P.S. Writing this with Lumia 950 is awfully slow and the Word Flow simply doesn't work

kaaremi, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error: “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” while making a purchase through Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when trying to make a purchase from Microsoft Store. This error might occur if there is an outdated billing information. I would suggest you to refer the section
    Update a current payment method in the article
    Change the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft account

If the issue persists after performing the steps, I would suggest you to contact the

Microsoft Store support team
    , they will help you manually add the payment method.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store

Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store

1. Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Billing details Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Payment Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Payment Issue: Hi there,When I go to pay for an app on Microsoft Store the pop up box is blank white, no option to confirm payment details. This is happening on 3 computers with same account, a friends computer with different account in their house so not network related, tried resetting...
  3. Microsoft Store Payment Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Payment Issue: Hi there,When I go to pay for an app on Microsoft Store the pop up box is blank white, no option to confirm payment details. This is happening on 3 computers with same account, a friends computer with different account in their house so not network related, tried resetting...
  4. Microsoft Store payment blocked

Microsoft Store payment blocked: Hello,I had a problem with an unscrupulous game vendor Sniper Fury who continued to charge automatic payments through Microsoft Store after I attempted to cancel my account/payment, etc. After exhausting all means of getting them to cancel automatic payments phone, email,...
  5. Microsoft Store payment blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store payment blocked: Hello,I had a problem with an unscrupulous game vendor Sniper Fury who continued to charge automatic payments through Microsoft Store after I attempted to cancel my account/payment, etc. After exhausting all means of getting them to cancel automatic payments phone, email,...
  6. Microsoft Store payment blocked

7. Microsoft payment And Billings

Microsoft payment And Billings: I cant able to add my Visa debit card details in my Microsoft account!! every time I try it says "check the info you entered.it doesn't match the info for this card"info which I entered is correct, but I don't know why it shows up the same error!!...
  8. Improper payment in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improper payment in the Microsoft Store: A Family member bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection without my authorization, to which I later requested a refund of it, I received an email saying "We gave you Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection back" but for some reason my card was charged for a purchase...
  9. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open: I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days under new servers, computers and android to no avail? I even called customer support and said that they don't know what is...
  10. payment on microsoft store

payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39