Windows 10: Billing Error

Discus and support Billing Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have duplicate subscriptions and being charged for both. How do I correct Microsoft's issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mildred Crew, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Billing Error

I have duplicate subscriptions and being charged for both. How do I correct Microsoft's issue

:)

Mildred Crew, Oct 3, 2022

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Oct 3, 2022
  3. bdanmo Win User
    UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Oct 3, 2022
  4. KieX Win User

Billing Error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

Billing Error

1. Billing Error - Similar Threads - Billing Error

2. Tesla billing portal: "Application error a client-side exception has occurred see the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tesla billing portal: "Application error a client-side exception has occurred see the...: I keep getting this error when I try to sign into my Tesla billing portal: "Application error a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console." I have already cleared my cache and cookies multiple times, reinstalled Chrome multiple times, and had my husband try...
  3. Tesla billing portal: "Application error a client-side exception has occurred see the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tesla billing portal: "Application error a client-side exception has occurred see the...: I keep getting this error when I try to sign into my Tesla billing portal: "Application error a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console." I have already cleared my cache and cookies multiple times, reinstalled Chrome multiple times, and had my husband try...
  4. Tesla billing portal: "Application error a client-side exception has occurred see the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined: tried to purchase a game using mobile billing as iv used this method in the past but it fails to even sent me a text confirmation, straight away fails with error PUR-ProcessorDeclined...
  6. mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined: tried to purchase a game using mobile billing as iv used this method in the past but it fails to even sent me a text confirmation, straight away fails with error PUR-ProcessorDeclined...
  7. mobile billing error PUR-ProcessorDeclined

8. How can I speak with someone at Microsoft to correct a billing error?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I speak with someone at Microsoft to correct a billing error?: How can I speak with someone at Microsoft about a billing error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-someone-at-microsoft-to/f72b9556-7ac1-4c76-9b0e-75847d25a5b7
  9. How can I speak with someone at Microsoft to correct a billing error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speak with someone at Microsoft to correct a billing error?: How can I speak with someone at Microsoft about a billing error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-someone-at-microsoft-to/f72b9556-7ac1-4c76-9b0e-75847d25a5b7
  10. How can I speak with someone at Microsoft to correct a billing error?