Windows 10: Billing Invoice

Discus and support Billing Invoice in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today, April 06, 2021, I received an email at 1:10PM that my Defender Firewall Security had been renewed for a period of 5 years. The deduction of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fancy80, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Fancy80 Win User

Billing Invoice

Today, April 06, 2021, I received an email at 1:10PM that my Defender Firewall Security had been renewed for a period of 5 years. The deduction of $549.99 will reflect in my bank account in the next two days.....

Txn ID: MS0934761

It was signed “Jordon Smith”. Phone number inserted in this format: 1, 855, 750, 1670. It was highlighted that I not reply to the email. “For any issues, please reach our customer contact centre [sic].”

:)

Fancy80, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Tsw88 Win User

Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution

Hi, I need to create an invoice for my clients, the invoice is like most commonly invoice we can find, with items like Dates, Name, Tel, Email, items purchased, sub-total, amount etc...

All this values are to be input by me, of course.

However, at the same time, I'd like to have another sheet of Excel where it will show a list of my customer names / customer IDs and their contact information, while another sheet that will contain a list of items purchased

and another sheet that shows the total payment I've received for all the clients ...

However, I'd like all different sheet would generate all those information automatically every time I enter or edit the customer's invoice, without having to modify the information on different sheets by myself.

Is it difficult? Any easy web tutorial focusing on this area?

Tsw88, Apr 6, 2021
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Quote/invoice program

i used one called peachtree when i used to work at this machine shop and they needed an accounting program. Pretty easy to use, has quotes, invoices, customer/vendor lists, check printing, etc. Very nice program, dont know much it costs though.

4. Arjay Dom Win User

Billing Invoice

Change Billing information for 1 order only.

Hi Sasha,

For better assistance with billing information and invoice, we suggest contacting our

Microsoft Accounts and Billing Department
    . You can schedule a callback or chat with our representatives online.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Billing Invoice

1. Billing Invoice - Similar Threads - Billing Invoice

2. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  3. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  4. I'm been billed on a personal account as well as my O365 business account. Can I get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm been billed on a personal account as well as my O365 business account. Can I get a...: Z62OCI7EE1RG98052 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-been-billed-on-a-personal-account-as-well-as-my/541c75e8-024e-49b4-ad60-f63549be7113
  5. I'm been billed on a personal account as well as my O365 business account. Can I get a...

I'm been billed on a personal account as well as my O365 business account. Can I get a...: Z62OCI7EE1RG98052 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-been-billed-on-a-personal-account-as-well-as-my/541c75e8-024e-49b4-ad60-f63549be7113
  6. How to bill MS please? May I email invoice or demand?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bill MS please? May I email invoice or demand?: How to bill MS please? May I email invoice or demand? I have had to support customer with MS Authenticator app.I do not support that product.I would like to charge you for that please?Thank you....
  7. How to bill MS please? May I email invoice or demand?

How to bill MS please? May I email invoice or demand?: How to bill MS please? May I email invoice or demand? I have had to support customer with MS Authenticator app.I do not support that product.I would like to charge you for that please?Thank you....
  8. My Invoice is using an address which is not my Billing Address nor Shipping Address. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Invoice is using an address which is not my Billing Address nor Shipping Address. How...: My Invoice is using an address which is not my Billing Address nor Shipping Address. How can this be fixed?My personal details are up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-invoice-is-using-an-address-which-is-not-my/9ab42d85-a247-498a-8ff2-f22b841c18e3
  9. My Invoice is using an address which is not my Billing Address nor Shipping Address. How...

My Invoice is using an address which is not my Billing Address nor Shipping Address. How...: My Invoice is using an address which is not my Billing Address nor Shipping Address. How can this be fixed?My personal details are up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-invoice-is-using-an-address-which-is-not-my/9ab42d85-a247-498a-8ff2-f22b841c18e3
  10. False Invoices from Microsoft Billing Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    False Invoices from Microsoft Billing Alert: I just received an alert saying my account had been charged for a product I did not purchase. How do I know if this is a false invoice trying to get me to call so that they can get more information from me or someone is charging my account without my permission or knowledge?...