Windows 10: Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time i attempt to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and go through putting in my PIN selecting my debit card and asking my parent for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SBOY540Master, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Every time i attempt to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and go through putting in my PIN selecting my debit card and asking my parent for permission, it comes up with "Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit", but they did, numerous times, about a day ago, what should i do? And don't say go to Microsoft support because they put me through to the billing team which is closed. Thanks for the help

:)

SBOY540Master, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Billing issues Minecraft

2. Minecraft: Java Edition Windows 10 Signing in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Java Edition Windows 10 Signing in issues: Hello,I am having issues regarding Minecraft: Java Edition. It says that I have to sign in but I already own Minecraft and I don't want to buy the same game again.Any ways to fix this complication?Regards, HenryGOD...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue: Trying to redeem my free version of windows 10 minecraft which i have never used before and when i press redeem it just brings me to microsoft redeem page and doesnt put any code in nor does it give me a code. Im unsure of what to do to get the code to appear or enter itself....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue: Yesterday, I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my X64 laptop but it won't let me install the actual game as it says my system requirements are not met. I have done all updates needed on my laptop but it is saying to update my laptop so I reach the "architecture"...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  7. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: If I use the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition's free trial, am I then required to buy one of the bundles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb24bb64-618d-4263-91a5-86420f89e665
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues: So microsoft, i bought the windows 10 version to play together with my friends from another devices such as xbox and mobile. How come you launch an exclusive update for the windows 10 edition making it impossible to play together with other devices? How can i downgrade my...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues: I purchased Minecraft quite a while ago and switched to the Windows 10 Edition (via the code given by Mojang) back on 10/1/2017. After a factory reset, I had to reinstall, however, it won't let me sign in within the game (yes, I am signed in to Xbox Live with the account I...