Windows 10: billing issues

Discus and support billing issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been charged twice this month - usually charged $10.61, yet this time charged twice. Please explain - the first charge notes a PIN which I feel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oscar&&, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Oscar&& Win User

billing issues

I have been charged twice this month - usually charged $10.61, yet this time charged twice. Please explain - the first charge notes a PIN which I feel would lend itself to ending this program and begin again?

:)

Oscar&&, Jul 25, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 25, 2022
  3. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Jul 25, 2022
  4. billing issues

Bill

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

First I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the candy Crush and check if it helps:

If you’re facing issues with downloading an app try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to Reset the Windows store. Here is the steps:

a: Press Windows key +R
    and hit Enter on your desktop screen.

b: Type wsreset.exe and hit
    OK.

I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.
    • Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    Please share the results and write to us for further assistance.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

billing issues

1. billing issues - Similar Threads - billing issues

2. billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person: how do I talk to a live person to stop the fraud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-fraud-who-do-i-talk-to-to-resolve-this/90d61127-107f-4ad5-acfe-47abc7f1c72b
  3. billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    billing fraud. who do I talk to to resolve this issue? how do I talk to a live person: how do I talk to a live person to stop the fraud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-fraud-who-do-i-talk-to-to-resolve-this/90d61127-107f-4ad5-acfe-47abc7f1c72b
  4. Microsoft Sales/Billing Support - Can somebody help me with billing issues with Microsoft?...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sales/Billing Support - Can somebody help me with billing issues with Microsoft?...: Hello,I subscribed to Microsoft Visio Plan 1 earlier this year. After realizing that I couldn't use the desktop app I changed my subscription to a Visio Plan 2 subscription.Ever since I made that change I have been charged for both Visio Plan 1 & Visio Plan 2. I have tried...
  5. Microsoft Sales/Billing Support - Can somebody help me with billing issues with Microsoft?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sales/Billing Support - Can somebody help me with billing issues with Microsoft?...: Hello,I subscribed to Microsoft Visio Plan 1 earlier this year. After realizing that I couldn't use the desktop app I changed my subscription to a Visio Plan 2 subscription.Ever since I made that change I have been charged for both Visio Plan 1 & Visio Plan 2. I have tried...
  6. Microsoft Sales/Billing Support - Can somebody help me with billing issues with Microsoft?...

7. Billing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing Issues: Somehow I have several accounts being billed on several of my cards that I did not authorize. I do not have access to these accounts but I need them to stop billing immediately plus refunds. My name is Tyler J Renshaw Phone is 8603240690...
  8. Billing Issues

Billing Issues: Somehow I have several accounts being billed on several of my cards that I did not authorize. I do not have access to these accounts but I need them to stop billing immediately plus refunds. My name is Tyler J Renshaw Phone is 8603240690...
  9. billing issues

billing issues: I have been charged twice this month - usually charged $10.61, yet this time charged twice. Please explain - the first charge notes a PIN which I feel would lend itself to ending this program and begin again?...
  10. Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic

Sound Issues - Bill Gates makes my sound sound robotic: How do I fix robotic sound issues? I have already tried: driver craap, enhancements, quality, and much more. I do NOT want a bull$h!t answer that would clearly not work....