Windows 10: BILLING

Discus and support BILLING in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; MY HUSBAND SIGNED US UP FOR TWO "ONEDRIVE" ACCOUNTS AT $1.99 EACH. HE CHARGED THEM TO 2 DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS. THEREFOR, I AM WRITING YOU TWO CHECKS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElizabethSater, Apr 13, 2020.

1. BILLING

MY HUSBAND SIGNED US UP FOR TWO "ONEDRIVE" ACCOUNTS AT $1.99 EACH. HE CHARGED THEM TO 2 DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS. THEREFOR, I AM WRITING YOU TWO CHECKS FOR $1.99 EACH MONTH. I WOULD LIKE THE PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TRANSFER THE CHARGES TO A CREDIT CARD WHERE I HAVE SIMILAR ITEMS CHARGED MONTHLY.

THIS WOULD BE MORE EFFICIENT. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOUR BILLING DEPARTMENT SO I CAN CHANGE THE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.

OH HELP!

HOW DO I HANDLE THIS?

ELIZABETH BETSY SATER

25421 ADELANTO DRIVE

LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677

949 831-9216 LAND LINE

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

ElizabethSater, Apr 13, 2020

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Apr 13, 2020
  3. BILL DESK PROBLEM

Hi Sharmistha Sen,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

Before proceeding, we require more information to narrow down the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to pay on Amazon.in?

• How exactly you are trying to access Amazon.in?

• Which browser are you using to pay the bills/amount?

I suggest you to use another browser and check if it helps.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 13, 2020
  4. BILLING

Billing

Hi,

Microsoft payment and billing help

Here's how to find help for your Microsoft payment and billing issues.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

BILLING

1. BILLING - Similar Threads - BILLING

2. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  3. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  4. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  5. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  6. You have bill my debt card and I do not have account with you all my job is how I use Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You have bill my debt card and I do not have account with you all my job is how I use Microsoft: You have bill my debt card and I do not have account with you all my job is how I use Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-bill-my-debt-card-and-i-do-not-have/dac98155-aa0f-4cc7-af50-0a5123f0b944
  7. You have bill my debt card and I do not have account with you all my job is how I use Microsoft

You have bill my debt card and I do not have account with you all my job is how I use Microsoft: You have bill my debt card and I do not have account with you all my job is how I use Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-bill-my-debt-card-and-i-do-not-have/dac98155-aa0f-4cc7-af50-0a5123f0b944
  8. query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022: Chris Grey initially asked 'How to download and install the Microsoft store on has windows 8.1 PC, in order to re-install the 'Mail' App.One of Bill Smithers Instructions was to 'Delete the Mail' App, which I did.Now, As like Mr Grey, I am unable to find a way of gaining...
  9. query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022

query regarding Bill Smithers answer to Chris Grey's Question posted May 24th 2022: Chris Grey initially asked 'How to download and install the Microsoft store on has windows 8.1 PC, in order to re-install the 'Mail' App.One of Bill Smithers Instructions was to 'Delete the Mail' App, which I did.Now, As like Mr Grey, I am unable to find a way of gaining...
  10. I am constantly billed and I don’t have any subscriptions with Microsoft. How can I stop this

I am constantly billed and I don’t have any subscriptions with Microsoft. How can I stop this: I have been billed 4 times from Microsoft 1 month subscription, but I don’t currently have any subscriptions. I need the billing to stop immediately...