Windows 10: Billing

Discus and support Billing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received 3 billings essential 1 and I don't know what it is or why I was billed for something I did not order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnMarshall4, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Billing

I received 3 billings essential 1 and I don't know what it is or why I was billed for something I did not order

:)

JohnMarshall4, Aug 11, 2022

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Help MSFT *BILLING BILL.MS.NET SG

I suggest that you go to
    www.windowsphone.com

• click on Support and troubleshooting
    • Then click on Getting support
    • then click on the icon that says "Billing" and on the drop down click on "Contact Us".
    • Start a Live Chat and you will connect directly with a Windows Phone support agent to solve your issue quickly.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Billing

Billing

Hi,

Microsoft payment and billing help

Here's how to find help for your Microsoft payment and billing issues.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Billing

1. Billing - Similar Threads - Billing

2. Billing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing: I received 3 billings essential 1 and I don't know what it is or why I was billed for something I did not order https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing/4ff29b66-5674-4aec-949c-a174cb36b631
  3. Billing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing: I received 3 billings essential 1 and I don't know what it is or why I was billed for something I did not order https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing/4ff29b66-5674-4aec-949c-a174cb36b631
  4. How can I create another Azure billing account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create another Azure billing account?: Hi everyone, searched everywhere didn't find a way to create another billing account or remove/delete/exclude my current billing account with my current subscription, both which where cancelled because of a problem with the payment method which may cause what they call a...
  5. How can I create another Azure billing account?

How can I create another Azure billing account?: Hi everyone, searched everywhere didn't find a way to create another billing account or remove/delete/exclude my current billing account with my current subscription, both which where cancelled because of a problem with the payment method which may cause what they call a...
  6. How can I create another Azure billing account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. billing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    billing issues: I have been charged twice this month - usually charged $10.61, yet this time charged twice. Please explain - the first charge notes a PIN which I feel would lend itself to ending this program and begin again?...
  8. billing issues

billing issues: I have been charged twice this month - usually charged $10.61, yet this time charged twice. Please explain - the first charge notes a PIN which I feel would lend itself to ending this program and begin again?...
  9. billing question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    billing question: billing Question? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/billing-question/299e1e97-94f3-4aa1-9029-c23f409099a8
  10. Removal of old billing email address

Removal of old billing email address: Although I have an outlook email address. billing still uses an old AOL email for advice of charges with 365.It is the only instance where Microsoft uses this old one.How to change this and have these advices sent through to my Outlook address?...