Windows 10: Bilocker data drive

Discus and support Bilocker data drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i reinstalled windows 10 license, my 2 data drives D, E got bitlocker. i don't find 48 digit key in microsoft account. Can you help me with this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vu VanLuong, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Bilocker data drive

when i reinstalled windows 10 license, my 2 data drives D, E got bitlocker. i don't find 48 digit key in microsoft account. Can you help me with this issue?

:)

Vu VanLuong, Dec 11, 2021

2. i forgot bilocker of my E Drive

i forgot bilocker of my E Drive

NARSIPATNAM MUNICIPALITY, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Bilocker data drive :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 11, 2021
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Bilocker data drive

flash drive data

LOL on this. :'D

Anyway, let us try to scan first if there are any data corruption causing this one to your flash drive. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

Method 1:

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

• Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

If it does not help, use method 2.

Method 2:

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt (admin).

• Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

If this have not detected any issues, we will proceed with the next steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Nick Dich, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Bilocker data drive

1. Bilocker data drive - Similar Threads - Bilocker data drive

2. how to bilocker driver encription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to bilocker driver encription: How to get bitlocker driver encriptiion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bilocker-driver-encription/877c5f1b-eeb4-45e0-86d7-75783e14b2c5
  3. how to bilocker driver encription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to bilocker driver encription: How to get bitlocker driver encriptiion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bilocker-driver-encription/877c5f1b-eeb4-45e0-86d7-75783e14b2c5
  4. Bilocker key missing from outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bilocker key missing from outlook.: Hi, I fired up my personal laptop this morning and it now requires a Bitlocker ID key. I followed the online instructions to retrieve the key from my outlook account and although the laptop is linked to my account, there is no recovery ID info. Can I ask why the info isn't...
  5. Bilocker key missing from outlook.

Bilocker key missing from outlook.: Hi, I fired up my personal laptop this morning and it now requires a Bitlocker ID key. I followed the online instructions to retrieve the key from my outlook account and although the laptop is linked to my account, there is no recovery ID info. Can I ask why the info isn't...
  6. Bilocker data drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bilocker data drive: when i reinstalled windows 10 license, my 2 data drives D, E got bitlocker. i don't find 48 digit key in microsoft account. Can you help me with this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bilocker-data-drive/f9ba1192-c8a0-4e30-802b-386da090ff66
  7. Bilocker data drive

Bilocker data drive: when i reinstalled windows 10 license, my 2 data drives D, E got bitlocker. i don't find 48 digit key in microsoft account. Can you help me with this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bilocker-data-drive/f9ba1192-c8a0-4e30-802b-386da090ff66
  8. Bilocker key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bilocker key: So, my laptop is Vostro 5481. It is hybrid. My windows was installed in 128 GB SSD, and I decided to upgrade it to 500. So, I did and after upgrading and installing windows in 500 GB SSD, when I started my laptop, my D drive was asking for bitlocker recovery key, which I am...
  9. Copying a data only drive to a larger data drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying a data only drive to a larger data drive: I did the copy, but do I just change the drive letters in Disk Management? The data is fine, I just don't know where to go from here. IOW, I copied my smaller disk E (Platter drive) to larger disk G (SSD) and would like it to function just like the smaller E drive did....
  10. Bilocker recovery problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bilocker recovery problem: I had my Lenovo fixed at their facility for charging problem and when I received it, it asked for bitlocker recovery key. I never set this up so am not sure how it was activated and at this point it does not matter. Apparently no one including Microsoft knows how to address...