Windows 10: bin and cdg

Discus and support bin and cdg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I need to know how to make a bin file and a cdg file ty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaymondLaBerge1, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:37 AM.

1. bin and cdg

Hello,

I need to know how to make a bin file and a cdg file ty

:)

RaymondLaBerge1, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

4. bin and cdg

Recycle bin is missing in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, I suggest you to follow the given steps.

• Right-click desktop and personalize.

• Choose Themes.

• Desktop Icon Settings.

• Check the "recycle bin" box.

If that doesn't help I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R and type "gpedit.msc".

• Navigate to User Configuration" - "Administrative Templates" - "Desktop".

• In the right pane Double-click "Remove Recycle Bin icon from desktop".

• Check if it is enabled/disabled. If it is enable I suggest you to disable it and check if it helps.

Registry disclaimer

Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope it helps.

Thema:

bin and cdg

1. bin and cdg - Similar Threads - bin cdg

2. My windows 10 got corrupted after execute ( rd /s /q C: \$Recycle. bin )

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 got corrupted after execute ( rd /s /q C: \$Recycle. bin ): I was trying to fix one problem of why the documents still returning after I deleted everytime when I restart the pc. I found one solution is by fixing the recicle bin with that command, but afther i executed that, all my C disk got corrupted, I didn't make a back up, all is...
  3. Recovering deleted files from recycle bin

Recovering deleted files from recycle bin: Is there a way to retrieve deleted files from the recycle bin? 'Cause I deleted some files that were really important to me and now I kinda need them but I'm lost. submitted by /u/RenPsycho100 [link] [comments]...
  4. I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my...: I want to make a bin file so I can burn it the play it as a karaoke file then put it in my RSQ and play it and see the lyrics and hear the music and sing alon with it...
  5. What Apps are best to 'shred' items when you empty the Recycle Bin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What Apps are best to 'shred' items when you empty the Recycle Bin?: I'm sure we all know that if we simply click on 'Empty Recycle Bin', the items are still recoverable. What are the best Apps to 'shred' them for best security? I used to use CCleaner but some time ago experts here advised us to uninstall it; it had been bought by Avast and...
  6. Files and items keep getting copied into the recycle bin?

Files and items keep getting copied into the recycle bin?: I keep having this issue where whenever I create, modify, or move files and items around, they get copied into my recycle bin. Its really annoying as my recycle bin keeps getting overloaded with things. I have yet to find a solution for this. I appreciate any input. Thank...
  7. finding recycle bin icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    finding recycle bin icon: Problems Finding the Recycle Bin icon First advice from advisor: If your desktop shows no icons at all, right-click or press and hold the desktop and select View. If Show desktop icons has no checkmark, click it to add one. If that doesn't work, try this: Select Start >...
  8. (WIndows 10) Modified files and items keep getting copied into the recycle bin?

(WIndows 10) Modified files and items keep getting copied into the recycle bin?: submitted by /u/BlokeFromScarborough [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fm2nqd/windows_10_modified_files_and_items_keep_getting/
  9. Bins crashing Explorer in last two builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Bins crashing Explorer in last two builds: Anyone that runs Bins (1Up Industries) start having it crash explorer when ever you clicked on an open app from the taskbar? This started this started with the build before Build 19587 and continue with 19587. I love the ability to have visual access to triple the apps from...
  10. Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds: Anyone that runs Bins (1Up Industries) start having it crash explorer when ever you clicked on an open app from the taskbar? This started this started with the build before Build 19587 and continue with 19587. I love the ability to have visual access to triple the apps from...