Windows 10: Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2

Discus and support Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a baffling problem. I and one other user have: - Game: Resident Evil 2 Remake off Steam, same game version - Windows: same Windows 10 version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronferri, Dec 30, 2019.

1. ronferri Win User

Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2

I have a baffling problem. I and one other user have:
    - Game: Resident Evil 2 Remake off Steam, same game version
    - Windows: same Windows 10 version and build (1903),
    - Audio Settings: Same Windows spatial audio settings, same in-game audio settings (Binaural ON+Headphones),
    - Headphone: we both plugged in a stereo headphone
    - Soundcard: My Onboard is Realtech HD Audio, I also tried Razer surround, and an external USB Soundcard, no difference, so I dismissed the Realtek drivers to be the culprit

Result is (Use your headphones): I get the first half of the video below, he gets the second half. Focus on 00:53 vs 1:55, the sound of the falling shelf rack. He obviously has Binaural audio working but i have it in stereo. Also, when I toggle windows spatial sound (Atmos/sonic) ON or OFF it makes absolutely no difference in game. The other user claims enabling spatial sound in Windows takes effect by creating a larger soundstage. My windows spatial sound (Dolby/Sonic) is working in other games and the difference is noticeable.What could be the reason behind the difference, why is Binaural not activating in my game? I cannot think of anything other than my Windows 10? For quick and easy comparison, please refer to the first and only comment on youtube for timestamps.

:)

ronferri, Dec 30, 2019

2. resident evil 4

im installed resident evil 4 after i launch game and try to play bit game is not playing why

rupesh yadav, Dec 30, 2019
  3. DayKnight Win User
    Resident Evil 6 Benchmark.

Resident Evil 6 Benchmark.​
    Minimum System Requirements

• Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD AthlonTM X2 2.8 Ghz or better
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
    • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS or better
    • DirectX: 9.0c or greater
    • Sound: Standard audio device
    Recommended System Requirements

• Processor: Intel CoreTM 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD PhenomTM II X4 3 Ghz or better
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
    • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better
    • DirectX®: 9.0c or greater
    • Sound: Standard audio device

Download links:

Download Size: 963mB.

Begin!. *Wink Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2 ;)

DayKnight, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2

Resident evil 2 for pc Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2 :D

hmm, im sure you must be able to run it, the directx of resident evil and resident evil 2 are the same right?

craigwhiteside, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2

1. Binaural Audio not Working in Resident Evil 2 - Similar Threads - Binaural Audio Working

2. Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass: So, here's the thing: 2 days ago, Resident Evil 2 Remake became available in Xbox Game Pass on PC, I downloaded it to play it, and there was a lot of FPS Stuttering like 300 FPS dropping to 20 FPS in a one or half a second and then back to 300 FPS and it was doing it every...
  3. Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Fatal Application Exit [Solution]: [ATTACH]Resident Evil is a popular game, and probably, that’s why they have released its 7th version. But this doesn’t mean that the game is free of errors. A lot of gamers are seeing the following error message re7.exe – Fatal Application Exit. C:\Program Files...
  4. Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Resident Evil Village not launching on Windows PC: [IMG]Here is a guide that shows you how you can fix the problem if you are unable to launch the Resident Evil Village game. Resident Evil Village is a survival horror game that is popular amongst millions of gaming enthusiasts. However, many players have reported that they...
  5. Resident Evil 5 / Games for WIndows Marketplace

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resident Evil 5 / Games for WIndows Marketplace: So ive recently tried to play re5 off of steam but whenever i do it says games for windos marketplace install failed, and the log say: Download Error: 0x800c0008 how do i fix this?...
  6. resident evil 5 install failed

resident evil 5 install failed: i recently downloaded resident evil 5 and i tried to play it today and when i opened it, it took me to games for windows marketplace and under that it says intall failed it also says network fail but i have 34 mps i just want help to play....
  7. Resident Evil : Not a hero

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resident Evil : Not a hero: every time , every SINGLE time i try to download the free dlc "Not a hero" it gives me the Code: 0x80073D01 and its highly frustrating , i even waited for 8 months to try again and still the same results , so now im directly asking for help here please help me solve my...
  8. resident evil biohazard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resident evil biohazard: hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed....
  9. resident evil biohazard

resident evil biohazard: hi i recently installed this game in my laptop but when i lunch it , a window opens and shows this error: C:\Resident evil 7 – Biohazard\re7.exe “d:\\reegine\\reegine\\builder\\modules\\render\\os\\renderdevicedx11.cpp”5042 createComputershield failed....
  10. Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour

in Windows 10 News
    Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour: You wake up alone on the floor of an abandoned farmhouse. Daylight is quickly fading. You must find a way out.A thrillingly immersive horror experience for the five senses. This full model change to the frightening "Isolated View" player perspective, and photorealistic...