Windows 10: Bing Ads Editor Will Not Post Changes

Discus and support Bing Ads Editor Will Not Post Changes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the latest Editor (11.23) installed with my account loaded. When trying to post any type of change, whether just one or multiple changes, Editor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sum_1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Sum_1 Win User

Bing Ads Editor Will Not Post Changes

I have the latest Editor (11.23) installed with my account loaded. When trying to post any type of change, whether just one or multiple changes, Editor hangs on the "summary of changes" window and goes no further. I've uninstalled and re-installed Editor several times, and the same issue persists.

I'm using a PC with Windows 10 Pro. Anybody else experiencing the same issue? Any suggestions to make this work?

:)

Sum_1, Nov 6, 2018
  2. tehfusion Win User

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Bing Ads Editor Will Not Post Changes

Change search from Bing to Google

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to go to the below link and try and add the bing to Internet explorer and check.

http://www.iegallery.com/Addons/Details/790

Once you add the bing to Internet explorer, check on Make this my default search provider and click on
    Add button.

If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I would suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Please follow the below steps to reset Internet Explorer.

• Open Internet Explorer and press Alt + X.

• Click on Internet option.

• Click on Advanced tab and click on
      Reset
      button.
    Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.

Disclaimer:
    The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that
    you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Bing Ads Editor Will Not Post Changes

1. Bing Ads Editor Will Not Post Changes - Similar Threads - Bing Ads Editor

2. Bing ad on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing ad on lockscreen: Hello.After updating my win11 machine today I got this ad right in the middle of lockscreen.How to remove it?OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0...
  3. Bing ad on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing ad on lockscreen: Hello.After updating my win11 machine today I got this ad right in the middle of lockscreen.How to remove it?OS: Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0...
  4. Need confirmation - Bing Ad.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need confirmation - Bing Ad.: Kindly arrange to check if my landing page is in complaint with Bing Ad. policies. This is the link - http://internetmarketersconnect.offerstrack.net/index.php?offer_id=2593&aff_id=774Thanks & Regards,Savy S....
  5. Bing Long Change Again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bing Long Change Again?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OhRickG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icnw9u/bing_long_change_again/
  6. Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos

Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos: Sometimes after I add custom audio when I return to my project I can no longer hear the original voice in the video - it has been completely replaced by the custom audio. What I want is the custom sounds that I add to be background music. It has worked on one video music from...
  7. video editor adding background music

video editor adding background music: I've added a selected background music choice. However when I play the video (time lapse composed of 800 photos, it skips (has short sections of no sound) many times in the 3 minute duration. How do I make it play continuously? Also it ends about a second or so too soon. How...
  8. Bing Ads is now Microsoft Advertising

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Ads is now Microsoft Advertising: Bing Ads name change — The evolution of Microsoft Advertising These days, marketers have more power than ever to identify and reach customers. With data, AI and automation at your fingertips, it’s no longer just reaching more people that matters to growing your brand. It’s...
  9. How Bing Ads fought against bad ads in 2016

in Windows 10 News
    How Bing Ads fought against bad ads in 2016: Advertising provides immense value to users by helping them find information and services quickly while enabling many free online services. Thus, the scope, importance, and reach of online advertising continues to grow at a rapid pace. On the flip side, this also attracts...
  10. Geocoding and Routing improvements added to Bing Maps

in Windows 10 News
    Geocoding and Routing improvements added to Bing Maps: Geocoding and Routing are core services in mapping platforms. Today, the Bing Maps team is happy to announce improved algorithms and increased coverage support for these services, which also directly improve the coverage of many of the new Bing Maps Fleet Management APIs,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing ads editor posting changes