Windows 10: BING AI ISSUES, TELL ME IF YOU ARE HAVING THEM

Discus and support BING AI ISSUES, TELL ME IF YOU ARE HAVING THEM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was banned from MS rewards for no apparent reason, I don’t even use it. I now want bing AI but I can’t sign up for it because I am banned from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SimRacer101, Mar 1, 2023.

1. BING AI ISSUES, TELL ME IF YOU ARE HAVING THEM

I was banned from MS rewards for no apparent reason, I don’t even use it. I now want bing AI but I can’t sign up for it because I am banned from a program I never use. I filled out the appeal form one month ago and I only got one email apologizing for the high workload they were having. That email was 3 weeks ago. I want bing AI on my main account, what do I do?

submitted by /u/SimRacer101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SimRacer101, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing

Read more: Introducing the next wave of AI at Scale innovations in Bing | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Mar 1, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft reinventing search with AI-powered Microsoft Bing and Edge

Source:

Brink, Mar 1, 2023
  4. BING AI ISSUES, TELL ME IF YOU ARE HAVING THEM

Introducing a big update to Windows 11 making the everyday easier including bringing the new AI-powered Bing to the taskbar

Introducing a big update to Windows 11 making the everyday easier including bringing the new AI-powered Bing to the taskbar | Windows Experience Blog

The following notes coincide with the Windows 11 22H2 update released on Feb 28th, 2023.

• New AI-powered Bing to the taskbar: A major update to Windows 11 that adds the new Bing in the taskbar and other features that make the PC more relevant and useful in the age of AI.
    • Additional new Windows 11 features in the update, designed to make your everyday easier: More new features from across the team that aim to simplify and enhance various aspects of using Windows 11, such as connecting with phones, video calling, getting help and accessing widgets.
    • Introducing Phone Link for iOS in preview: A preview of Phone Link for iOS that allows iPhone users to link their devices to their Windows 11 PCs and receive calls and texts without interruption.
    • Android phone users get an even richer experience: Some improvements for Android users who use Phone Link, such as activating personal hotspot, transferring browser sessions and accessing recent websites from their phones on their PCs.
    • Broadcast your best self, right when you need to with advanced AI: Windows Studio Effects, a collection of audio and video effects powered by advanced AI that enable users to customize their video calling experience with features like eye contact, background blur and voice focus. It also mentions some new devices that support these features.
    • Connect in more ways with a simple click: Chat with Microsoft Teams integration that makes it easier for users to communicate with their contacts from their desktops on the taskbar. It also mentions a revamped signature experience that allows users to preview their video and jump straight into a call or share a call link through any app.
    • Providing help is easier than ever with the redesigned Quick Assist app: Quick Assist app that helps users provide technical assistance to family and friends remotely. It also mentions some new capabilities like switching between screen sharing and full control and using a laser pointer to highlight things on screen.
    • More of the news and information you care about is just a swipe away: Some new Widgets that deliver important information at a glance, such as Phone Link, Xbox Game Pass, Meta and Spotify. It also provides information on developer tools to create widgets for Windows customers.
    • Enhancing your touch experience: Some enhancements for touch experiences on Windows 11 devices, such as touch controls for Snap, haptics feedback for virtual keyboard and voice typing with auto punctuation.

Sumit D - VM, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

BING AI ISSUES, TELL ME IF YOU ARE HAVING THEM

1. BING AI ISSUES, TELL ME IF YOU ARE HAVING THEM - Similar Threads - BING ISSUES TELL

2. could you please tell me, how can i add my site with bing webmaster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could you please tell me, how can i add my site with bing webmaster?: Hi, I am behalf of InnBlockchain Pvt ltd, who has provide best crypto exchange development service, we would like to focus bing search engine, so, we need add bing web master tool on our site. kindly guide us to reach more audience for our business....
  3. could you please tell me, how can i add my site with bing webmaster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    could you please tell me, how can i add my site with bing webmaster?: Hi, I am behalf of InnBlockchain Pvt ltd, who has provide best crypto exchange development service, we would like to focus bing search engine, so, we need add bing web master tool on our site. kindly guide us to reach more audience for our business....
  4. REMOVE BING AI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE BING AI: since bing ai has been released my system is unbearably sluggish and trying to browse the web is impossible, i cant even move the F*****G edge browser around anymore without it becoming a slide show oh and dont get me started on the near 1 Minute wait for a new tab to open.i...
  5. REMOVE BING AI

REMOVE BING AI: since bing ai has been released my system is unbearably sluggish and trying to browse the web is impossible, i cant even move the F*****G edge browser around anymore without it becoming a slide show oh and dont get me started on the near 1 Minute wait for a new tab to open.i...
  6. Bing AI on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing AI on taskbar: Usually there is a Bing AI Chat logo on the Windows 10 search Taskbar and Windows 10 search highlights version 22h2 in build 19045.2673? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-ai-on-taskbar/b3c08fc3-754e-4e3c-bfab-2a09a825082f
  7. Bing AI on taskbar

Bing AI on taskbar: Usually there is a Bing AI Chat logo on the Windows 10 search Taskbar and Windows 10 search highlights version 22h2 in build 19045.2673? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-ai-on-taskbar/b3c08fc3-754e-4e3c-bfab-2a09a825082f
  8. Bing AI on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?: Is this the original Windows? What do I need to notice if I want to understand the original Windows? Please mark me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tell-me-what-it-is-original-windows/57ad6772-24b9-4fd5-9939-12282bd3b651
  10. can you tell me how to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can you tell me how to: help I cavnt really do anything its really messes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to/42d5e620-e771-4014-bfb5-e30feef462ef