Windows 10: Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK

Discus and support Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Bing Maps team is happy to announce several improvements we have made to maps related searches on Bing.com for the UK market. Over the last few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK

Source: Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for the UK | Maps Blog

See also: Bing Maps United Kingdom Quality Update 2018 | Maps Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 11, 2018

2. Why can't I search for things using bing maps in Switzerland?

At present Bing maps only works in the USA and the UK. I don't know when it will work in other areas. Microsoft only makes future features known at special announcements (incidentally the next of these is tomorrow at 9:00AM PST at live.visitmix.com). I
    don't know if Bing maps will be among these announcements.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Apr 11, 2018
  3. pmdls Win User
    Bing Local search not available in germany?

Not working in Portugal, but AFTER NoDo update. I've tried changing locale from Portugal to UK, and nothing.
    No application (nor Bing maps or Bing Search) works. Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK :( Bad!
    LG E900 with the 2 updates available. UK Phone but in Portugal.

pmdls, Apr 11, 2018
Thema:

Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK

1. Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK - Similar Threads - Bing Announcing Improvements

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. Bing maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing maps: How can I get rid of Bing maps on geocaching web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-maps/5c5d62c1-8503-47bb-862f-4032ce303356
  4. Bing improves search box margins

in Windows 10 News
    Bing improves search box margins: Introduction The search box is the most important piece of UX on our page. It won’t be an overstatement to say that the search box is the most important piece of UX on any search engine. As the front line between us and what customers are looking for, it is very important...
  5. Bing SafeSearch Stuck on as Strict in the UK

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing SafeSearch Stuck on as Strict in the UK: Hello all, Been dealing with a fairly annoying issue the past few days. I recently moved to London for my masters, and have been using a home personal network for the first few days. No issue whatsoever. However, I decided to link my school Microsoft account and that is...
  6. Improvements to Microsoft Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to Microsoft Search in Bing: Recently, you may have noticed some changes to the way Microsoft Search in Bing looks. We’ve made some improvements so using Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Search in Bing is more consistent and familiar. We’ve also redesigned work and web results to provide a...
  7. Bing search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing search: How do I search information in France from the Bing search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-search/5b7ae6e0-5a1c-4699-aad6-74d7d1e02b7d
  8. Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys: The Bing Maps Developer portal shipped a new feature allowing you to restrict access on your Bing Maps API keys to a set of domains that you specify. With this feature customers can define a strict set of Referrer values or IP address ranges that the key will be validated...
  9. Announcing the developer preview for Bing’s new Search APIs

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the developer preview for Bing’s new Search APIs: The Bing team knows that developers want solutions that are easy to understand, simple to implement, and can make your apps and experiences smarter and more engaging for your users. Based on feedback from developers, partners and customers, we have created the next-generation...
  10. Geocoding and Routing improvements added to Bing Maps

in Windows 10 News
    Geocoding and Routing improvements added to Bing Maps: Geocoding and Routing are core services in mapping platforms. Today, the Bing Maps team is happy to announce improved algorithms and increased coverage support for these services, which also directly improve the coverage of many of the new Bing Maps Fleet Management APIs,...