Windows 10: Bing Daily Wallpaper does not change automatically each day

Discus and support Bing Daily Wallpaper does not change automatically each day in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Bing Daily Wallpaper on all of my computers. I have noticed that, recently, I am presented with a message on my desktop that says, 'You have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kentlrda, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Kentlrda Win User

Bing Daily Wallpaper does not change automatically each day

I have Bing Daily Wallpaper on all of my computers. I have noticed that, recently, I am presented with a message on my desktop that says, 'You have Bing Daily Wallpaper.. Then there are two buttons: The first button says, "Change Automatically, and the second button says, 'Do not change."

I click on Change Automatically, and a new desktop background appears. However, the next day, and every day thereafter, I must continue to manually click the 'Change Automatically' button in order to get a new desktop picture.

Is there a setting somewhere that I can set, so that I won't have to manually change the desktop every day?

I have tried uninstalling Bing Daily Wallpaper, then reinstalling it, but that doesn't help.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this.

Kent

:)

Kentlrda, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Anna Bol Win User

Bing Wallpaper

Hello fyefye,

Bing provides you daily wallpaper images gallery for several countries. The daily Bing wallpaper
    changes your device background or lock screen with Bing image of the day.
    To help you with your concern, we’ll need to clarify some details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to the Bing wallpaper app?
    • Can you provide us the exact error message that you’re getting?

We’ll keep an eye out on your response.

Anna Bol, Feb 19, 2021
  3. MizMegan Win User
    Daily Bing image as lock screen wallpaper?

Could it be possible in the future to set the lock screen wall paper to the daily bing image, so it would change every day with the image? That would be awesome! : )Daily B

MizMegan, Feb 19, 2021
  4. KaliniuS Win User

Bing wallpaper doesn't change on Windows Phone

I have a brand new Nokia Lumia Icon running Windows Phone 8.1. I want to set my wallpaper to Bing so it changes daily. The problem is, it stopped changing on its own after the first day of ownership. I can manually set it to the current Bing photo by selecting
    a photo as the wallpaper and setting it back as Bing but it never updates. I've let it sit for two full days and the background never changed. I've tried clearing all IE data (history, cookies, etc) but it didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions?

KaliniuS, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Bing Daily Wallpaper does not change automatically each day - Similar Threads - Bing Daily Wallpaper

2. How do I change Bing wallpaper every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change Bing wallpaper every day?: I have downloaded and installed Bing wallpapers, but I can not get the wallpaper on the desktop or the lock screen to change every day. How do I get it to change every day?RegardsJake...
  3. How do I change Bing wallpaper every day?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change Bing wallpaper every day?: I have downloaded and installed Bing wallpapers, but I can not get the wallpaper on the desktop or the lock screen to change every day. How do I get it to change every day?RegardsJake...
  4. How do I change Bing wallpaper every day?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Wallpaper: Hi,Every time I try to switch my wallpaper on my desktop, the next day the automatic Bing Wallpaper replaces it. I've tried to uninstall everything related to Bing but nothing seems to work. Now it's also automatically popping up on my laptop because somehow both my desktop...
  6. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bing Wallpaper: Bing wallpaper and lock screen picture has stopped changing every day, how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-wallpaper/308616fa-5ed8-4ba0-ac46-fddf3eb6fb27
  7. Wallpaper automatically changing

Wallpaper automatically changing: I just opened my laptop which has window's 10 and my wallpepar automatically changed to a very creepy picture...i haven't even seen this pic in my intire lifetime but still smh it has automatically became my desktop wallpaper as well as lockscreen wallpaper. Can someone plz...
  8. Bing Wallpaper

Bing Wallpaper: my wife and I have different laptops and work on windows 10 they are both new being under 2 years yet the Bing Wallpaper has stuck on the picture, Avenue of Birch Trees in Bavaria I have tried putting a different picture up and restarting with only getting the same picture...
  9. wallpaper changes automatically

wallpaper changes automatically: my system wallpaper is changing automatically when connected to the internet. please give me a solution how to stop that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/wallpaper-changes-automatically/d113459d-6f87-4bb6-9519-249aa2c9b74f
  10. App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper: Hello, so I've tried a bunch of apps that I found online that can attempt to download Bing's Homepage Wallpaper. Bing changes it on a daily basis to another different image, which is really cool. There are some pictures that I like, and some that I don't. I want to get as...