Windows 10: bing desktop app

Discus and support bing desktop app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My bing desktop app has stopped changing the picture everyday. How can I get that feature back? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edwinadunning, Nov 11, 2020.

1. bing desktop app

My bing desktop app has stopped changing the picture everyday. How can I get that feature back? Thanks

:)

edwinadunning, Nov 11, 2020

2. Bing app and Microsoft document printer XPS errors

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Lets try some more troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode and also try to check the apps list.

Step 1: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if any Bing Sport app is present in the Apps list.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Choose System.

4. Then click on Apps and features.

5. Check if any Bing Sport app is present in the app list or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using printer on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Bing Bar App for Windows 10

Hi Shirley,

We would like to advise you that the Bing Bar app is not compatible yet with Windows 10. Since its creating conflict when installing other device/program on your PC, we recommend uninstalling the Bing Bar app for the meantime by following the steps below:

• In the Windows Search bar, type Apps & features.
    • Open the Settings app and click the Programs and Features link under the Related settings section.
    • Once you are in the Control Panel window, scroll down and look for the Bing Bar app.
    • Right-click the app and click Uninstall.

After performing the steps above, kindly advise us with the result.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Don1Simp2 Win User

bing desktop app

Bing desktop pictures

How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10)

Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app

Don1Simp2, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

bing desktop app

1. bing desktop app - Similar Threads - bing desktop app

2. Bing wallpaper app disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing wallpaper app disappeared: Bing Wallpaper app is installed for refreshing desktop background everyday, but suddenly it seems to have disappeared from everywhere i.e., from app list, control panel and windows feature list. Can't uninstall it and reinstall again. I am using Windows Insider build...
  3. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing Wallpaper App not Installing: The Bing Wallpaper App was only refreshing the image every 2 days, so I uninstalled the App using Start, restarted my laptop and then went to download and install the App again. The App downloads, but the BingWallpaper.exe does nothing when clicked. Can someone help me with...
  4. Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)?: Some of the wallpapers are so beautiful and I want to start my own collection or maybe just save one that I like in particular. Is there a legitimate way without a hack (because every time I try to extract the Spotlight Images it bricks my computer for some reason)....
  5. Bing Wallpaper App

Bing Wallpaper App: Surface Pro X. I uninstalled the Bing Wallpaper app after the 20H2 update because it was not working. Now when I try to reinstall the app the system said the Bing Wallpaper app is already installed on this computer try uninstalling and reinstalling. The app is no where to be...
  6. Problem installing bing desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem installing bing desktop: I installed Bing Destop using https://download.cnet.com/Bing-Desktop/3000-237... It installed fine but I can not bring up any pictures under bing, animals, scenery or other. What am I doing wrong?...
  7. Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating

Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating: Hi, Is anyone / everyone else finding that the Bing Desktop background image no longer updating each day? Is there a reason for this? I have been using Bing Desktop for several years without any issues, so I hope that Microsoft aren't stopping the service! Thanks,...
  8. Unistall Bing app

Unistall Bing app: I do not want or need bing search engine. It comes up every time I start up my computer. So please tell how to make it go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unistall-bing-app/2bcd08de-2e30-4462-b9bb-bbfb73c2517c
  9. Bing Desktop

Bing Desktop: Hi I can no longer download Bing Desktop, the website says no longer available. If its end of life what is replacing it? Thanks Ewan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop/d265b75c-faa5-4fed-a693-fa8f89f6b364
  10. Bing desktop pictures

Bing desktop pictures: How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10) Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-pictures/587b186b-3645-4333-a830-5f4a53aef19d