Windows 10: Bing desktop pictures

Discus and support Bing desktop pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10) Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Don1Simp2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Don1Simp2 Win User

Bing desktop pictures

How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10)

Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app

:)

Don1Simp2, Nov 5, 2018

2. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Don1Simp2 Win User
    Bing desktop pictures

How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10)

Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app

Don1Simp2, Nov 6, 2018
  4. mkeca Win User

Bing desktop pictures

Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!

Please, help me! My Bing desktop pictures in Windows 10 Pro N stop refresh every day. How can I set, again, that Bing Desktop picture refresh himself every day. Sorry for my bad englixh!

Mario

mkeca, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Bing desktop pictures

1. Bing desktop pictures - Similar Threads - Bing desktop pictures

2. Get off Bing, no pictures please

in Browsers and Email
    Get off Bing, no pictures please: How to change homepage to Google in edge. Can't find "settings and more", in edge. 182244
  3. both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing: Hello,In my HP laptop, even if I select Windows Spotlight my lockscreen picture doect change. Dont know why?In addition I have a problem in bing desktop picture. Recently, I have installed Bing desktop picture app and it was going well til sometime. I was enjoying by seeing...
  4. Different Bing picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Bing picture: Ok, so every so often, I have noticed a different photo on my desktop than the browser/site itself. How do we find out what the photo is on the desktop? TIA! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-bing-picture/0b0b1a27-527f-4464-a278-38b59d109454
  5. Bing picture of the day

Bing picture of the day: How can I get the details on the picture of the day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-picture-of-the-day/95166f29-20b6-4372-9c8b-0bbcb59d4827
  6. bing desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bing desktop app: My bing desktop app has stopped changing the picture everyday. How can I get that feature back? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-app/4d7a808e-5adc-4dc0-ba4b-a671d5927892
  7. Problem installing bing desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem installing bing desktop: I installed Bing Destop using https://download.cnet.com/Bing-Desktop/3000-237... It installed fine but I can not bring up any pictures under bing, animals, scenery or other. What am I doing wrong?...
  8. Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating

Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating: Hi, Is anyone / everyone else finding that the Bing Desktop background image no longer updating each day? Is there a reason for this? I have been using Bing Desktop for several years without any issues, so I hope that Microsoft aren't stopping the service! Thanks,...
  9. Bing Desktop

Bing Desktop: Hi I can no longer download Bing Desktop, the website says no longer available. If its end of life what is replacing it? Thanks Ewan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop/d265b75c-faa5-4fed-a693-fa8f89f6b364
  10. Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!

Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!: Please, help me! My Bing desktop pictures in Windows 10 Pro N stop refresh every day. How can I set, again, that Bing Desktop picture refresh himself every day. Sorry for my bad englixh! Mario 12552