Windows 10: Bing Desktop

Discus and support Bing Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I can no longer download Bing Desktop, the website says no longer available. If its end of life what is replacing it? Thanks Ewan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ewan Walker (ewan.walker), Nov 5, 2019.

1. Bing Desktop

Hi

I can no longer download Bing Desktop, the website says no longer available.

If its end of life what is replacing it?

Thanks

Ewan

:)

Ewan Walker (ewan.walker), Nov 5, 2019

2. bing

Here is the way Bing bar is removed from IE:

Remove Bing Bar toolbar from Internet Explorer
    To remove Bing Bar toolbar from IE browser, perform these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer by clicking its icon on the desktop or the taskbar
    • Click Tools, located on the right-hand side, and then click Manage Add-ons
    • Browse through the options in the right pane to locate Bing Bar
    • Select Bing Bar by clicking it, and then click the Disable button at the bottom of the window
    • Select the box before Bing Bar BHO under the heading Bing Bar in the Disable Add-on window
    • Click the Disable button

Jmarco0921, Nov 5, 2019
  3. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Bing Desktop

how to remove bing

Hi NCA666,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.

Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.

Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.

Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Bing Desktop

1. Bing Desktop - Similar Threads - Bing Desktop

2. Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop: My Microsoft version is 120.0.2210.121 Official build 64-bitI go to Microsoft Bing and click on ... and go to more tool option but there is no option of launch the search bar so I am unable to launch bing search bar on desktop....
  3. Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't to launch bing search bar on desktop: My Microsoft version is 120.0.2210.121 Official build 64-bitI go to Microsoft Bing and click on ... and go to more tool option but there is no option of launch the search bar so I am unable to launch bing search bar on desktop....
  4. Today's bing desktop image information

Today's bing desktop image information: To find the details of today's bing desktop image, simply go to Bing.com. There is no arrow up in the icon tray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-bing-desktop-image-information/a6b5a7b0-44e9-4451-a540-39a74b536b0b
  5. Today's bing desktop image information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today's bing desktop image information: To find the details of today's bing desktop image, simply go to Bing.com. There is no arrow up in the icon tray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-bing-desktop-image-information/a6b5a7b0-44e9-4451-a540-39a74b536b0b
  6. Today's bing desktop image information

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to remove bing from desktop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove bing from desktop ?: HI,I don't know why Bing search is on my taskbar ?How do I remove or uninstall it ?There is nothing in the control panel ?ThanksAlex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-from-desktop/f38f3687-3c1f-4e33-b94b-aa79bf63000c
  8. how to remove bing from desktop ?

how to remove bing from desktop ?: HI,I don't know why Bing search is on my taskbar ?How do I remove or uninstall it ?There is nothing in the control panel ?ThanksAlex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-from-desktop/f38f3687-3c1f-4e33-b94b-aa79bf63000c
  9. Microsoft Bing opens on top of my desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Bing opens on top of my desktop: I have published this problem before and the moderator told me what to do to remove it. Well, that didn't work. Here is what is happening: I turn on my screen and my desktop appears, then I get Microsoft Bing on top of my desktop. I can "x" out in the upper right corner and...
  10. Microsoft Bing opens on top of my desktop

Microsoft Bing opens on top of my desktop: I have published this problem before and the moderator told me what to do to remove it. Well, that didn't work. Here is what is happening: I turn on my screen and my desktop appears, then I get Microsoft Bing on top of my desktop. I can "x" out in the upper right corner and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing desktop no longer available