Windows 10: Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home

Discus and support Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laser Printer von HP needs for ist Installation a new Bing Hardware with Windows 10 home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WolfgangHelfgott, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home

My laser Printer von HP needs for ist Installation a new Bing Hardware with Windows 10 home.

:)

WolfgangHelfgott, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Kevin_888 Win User

HP DeskJet 9670 printer on Windows 10.

Go to the HP Support Web Site as below...

HP Printers - Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver | HP® Customer Support

In my case I then needed to go to Step 3 and working through from there - my printer was NOT in the list so I had to select the bottom option 'Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings' and click 'Next', working through their Online
    instructions from there. The next screen will probably give you the option to update the list of printer drivers on your PC: go for that BUT note that it may well appear to have stopped working as it took perhaps 10-15 minutes to update! Go and make a cup
    of coffee in the interim!

If your printer is on one or other of the HP/Hewlett Packard lists then you should be OK, if not, you will need to ascertain which listed printer is the nearest or recommended substitute one to use. HP should have a list of suggestions if it is not too old,
    otherwise try the 9800, which is the one that I have to use for my 9670 (which is A3).

Good luck!

Kevin_888, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home

Bing app and Microsoft document printer XPS errors

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Lets try some more troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode and also try to check the apps list.

Step 1: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if any Bing Sport app is present in the Apps list.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Choose System.

4. Then click on Apps and features.

5. Check if any Bing Sport app is present in the app list or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using printer on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home

1. Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Bing Printer home

2. HP printer to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer to Windows 10: Why is it taking so long to download 123.hp.com for my printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-to-windows-10/60925e83-2a9b-478f-8156-e9e8fcd99f7b
  3. HP printer issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP printer issues with Windows 10: "I have an HP Photosmart C4780 printer. I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Dell Laptop. When I first sent a print command, there was an unusal lenthy delay before printing. Today, after the lenghty time delay 30-45 secs or more I got a "printer off-line" msg, then another...
  4. windows 10 - Hp printer 4630

windows 10 - Hp printer 4630: Print will come out fine but will not release from the print Que until I re-boot ant it prints again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hp-printer-4630/4ddc173f-16fb-430f-860c-2afc2f096b17
  5. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...
  6. HP Printer Offline Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Windows 10: This is a nice blog and provides an useful and informative ideas to me to resolve my HP envy 7640 printer issues. Thank you for such an wonderful blog post. People can also visit allitexpert.com as it also provides very elaborative information regarding the printer problems....
  7. why is my hp printer offline

in Windows 10 Support
    why is my hp printer offline: why is my hp printer offline Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them...
  8. HP Printer offline Windows 10

HP Printer offline Windows 10: HP Printer offline Windows 10 Printers are used to get the works done properly and also within the shortest time period. Thus make your printer always trouble-free should be the utmost priority for every printer user. Hence, get the expert assistance by dialing our HP printer...
  9. Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?: Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them both could be faulty and not...
  10. Bing Home Page ?

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Home Page ?: Is this new on the Bing home page or has it been there for awhile? When you move your mouse on the web page a popup shows telling you about the Pic and a link to more pics. [img] 38333

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp bing windows 10

2. bing printer