Windows 10: Bing has a new Setting Page

Discus and support Bing has a new Setting Page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; As the title say's. You'll need to click the image a few time to view it all being it's an "Autoscroll Screenshot" it's very large: [img] 24020 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cliff S, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Bing has a new Setting Page

As the title say's. You'll need to click the image a few time to view it all being it's an "Autoscroll Screenshot" it's very large:

Bing has a new Setting Page [​IMG]

:)

Cliff S, Sep 24, 2015
  2. lindy2262 Win User

Bing search on Nokia lumia 800 now takes me to IE webpage

I used to get the bing search page with four icons along the bottom but this has now changed to the IE bing webpage. I have location on and my lauguage region set to UK english . Why has this changed? I would like the original bing search page back.

lindy2262, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Rebult my Windows Phone OS - No Local Scout in Bing Anymore

Greetings all

I have a Windows Phone 7 handset upgraded to Mango. Up until last weekend I had Local Scout in my Bing section of the phone. But after the OS rebuild (to set it to a new Windows Live ID), I no longer have Local Scout in my Bing section of the handset.
    My settings are identical to my Wife's WP7 handset, and she has Local Scout. Is there some setting I need to change to get back this functionality?

For the record, my Bing page has Bing Music, Bing Vision and Bing Voice, just no Local Scout. I have no idea why not.

The phone is operating flawlessly in every other way.

Stephen Anderson 543, Sep 24, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

I just set Bing as my start page on all 4 computers via my new browser of choice which is Google chrome, noticed the settings pags as well, my old setup was opera browser with it's speed dial set as my start page, the fact that it seemed redundent with the bookmarks bar and the fact the Opera keep crashing, that explains my switch.

Sorry for the run on sentence *Confused

tcman50, Sep 24, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    awww you did use comma's*Smile. In Keene NH, where I come from originally, a complete conversation, between two or more people, can be a run on sentence*chuckle

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bing has a new Setting Page - Similar Threads - Bing has Setting

2. Help with Bing Home Page in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Help with Bing Home Page in Edge: I've used Bing Home page in Edge for quite awhile. Today I noticed a scroll bar on the right side of picture. I scrolled down and all this garbage was displayed. I've high lighted the areas in question. Edge is up to date and don't think it's related to Fat Tuesdays' CU. Does...
  3. BING page lost during search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BING page lost during search: When I select a search result using BING it opens a new tab as well as changes the BING page to the page being searched for now I have two of the same searched page losing the BING page How do I stop losing the BING page?...
  4. Did not receive the new settings page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did not receive the new settings page: Hello, I am a Windows 10 Pro user and it's been a year since Microsoft launched it's new settings pagecheck the below demo screenchot that I have snipped from a website The below user header is missing in my version of Windows [ATTACH] The below screenshot shows my...
  5. Forced to use Bing New Tab page on Edge Chromium?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forced to use Bing New Tab page on Edge Chromium?: Hey all, So this past month I recommended Edge Chromium to another person, and they finally got around to installing it on their MacBook Pro. They loved nearly everything about it, including the nice touchbar integrations and such. (I'm a total Mac hater but its still good)...
  6. New settings page rolling out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New settings page rolling out?: [ATTACH] new setting page I opened settings yesterday and found the upper part changed, anyone else? I know this new layout has been presented previously, but I didn't read about the rolling out anywhere. Version 1909 OS build 18363.628 Insider Release Preview...
  7. Defaults set to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Defaults set to Bing: W 1909 18363.353 FF 72.ob6. Is it just me or did some of the latest updates change my FireFox default's to "Bing" (start page, search engine etc.) ?? 146452
  8. Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page: Good day, For some reason the Bing Search bar appeard in the "Top Sites" page when you open a new Tab, while there wasn't a search bar before. I don't know what the trigger is, perhaps Windows updates. I have even chosen Google as the standers search engine in the address...
  9. Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page: Good day, For some reason the Bing Search bar appeard on the New Tab page while there wasn't a search bar before. I don't know what the trigger is, perhaps Windows updates. I have even chosen Google as the standers search engine in the address bar itself. I remember this...
  10. Bing Home Page ?

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Home Page ?: Is this new on the Bing home page or has it been there for awhile? When you move your mouse on the web page a popup shows telling you about the Pic and a link to more pics. [img] 38333

Users found this page by searching for:

1. local scout cant connect to bing

2. why cant local scout connect to Bing