Windows 10: Bing Homepage Today

Discus and support Bing Homepage Today in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up. [img] 5962 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AlanWade, May 8, 2015.

1. AlanWade Win User

Bing Homepage Today

A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up.

Bing Homepage Today [​IMG]

:)

AlanWade, May 8, 2015

2. How can I show Bing, my homepage, on windows 10?

I just got windows 10 today, now I can't find Bing Homepage nor my favorites. nor email.

MissyPittyKitty, May 8, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 8, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Bing Homepage Today

Yes,, The Birds theme..

BunnyJ, May 8, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Ahhhhh!!! My Porscheeee!!!!
    Attachment 18649

Cliff S, May 8, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Oh NASTY!! That's just nasty.. *Sad

BunnyJ, May 8, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Well you know what?
    Attachment 18650

Cliff S, May 8, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Bing Homepage Today

[youtube]CLXoH2gfJ-4[/youtube]

BunnyJ, May 8, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    I saw that one over here on a "Funniest Commercials In The World" show, but it was translated*Sad(they try but some jokes can't be translated correctly from one language to another) Thanks for sharing Jeff. By the way wasn't that Homer Simpsons voice?

Cliff S, May 8, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Not sure to be honest.. I really like that one.

BunnyJ, May 8, 2015
  11. AlanWade Win User
    That Porshe is going to take a bit of hosing down Cliff.
    Great commercial Bunny, hadnt seen that before.

AlanWade, May 8, 2015
  12. Cliff S New Member
    I would just put on some rubber gloves unlock it, throw the keys in, and hope it get's stolen*Smile.

Cliff S, May 8, 2015
  13. AlanWade Win User

Bing Homepage Today

Hahahaha thats a thought.

AlanWade, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bing Homepage Today

1. Bing Homepage Today - Similar Threads - Bing Homepage Today

2. Today's bing desktop image information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Today's bing desktop image information: To find the details of today's bing desktop image, simply go to Bing.com. There is no arrow up in the icon tray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-bing-desktop-image-information/a6b5a7b0-44e9-4451-a540-39a74b536b0b
  3. Today's bing desktop image information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today's bing desktop image information: To find the details of today's bing desktop image, simply go to Bing.com. There is no arrow up in the icon tray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-bing-desktop-image-information/a6b5a7b0-44e9-4451-a540-39a74b536b0b
  4. new microsoft msn bing homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new microsoft msn bing homepage: New Microsoft Bing Homepage When I try to share articles on FB,it gives me an error message now "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."...
  5. Homepage reverts to Bing on start up

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage reverts to Bing on start up: I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and set my default homepage to bt.com but every time i start my laptop the homepage has changed to Bing search engine. Is this a windows 10 bug or something else. 11814
  6. Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing: I've read several threads here about the homepage resetting to Bing and I've tried all the recommendations. My homepage continues to reset to Bing. I've scanned for virus' & malware w/ Malwarebytes & Defender. Also used McAfee Stinger. No problems found. Is there a setting...
  7. Bing is updating today

in Browsers and Email
    Bing is updating today: Bing is updating the Interests tab in settings right, now so in Cortana they are currently unreachable. They have also added a Video tab for more secure video watching: [img] 18288
  8. You can now hear Bing’s homepage

in Windows 10 News
    You can now hear Bing’s homepage: If you’re among the millions who will visit Bing’s homepage today, you’re in for a surprise. Not only will you see a beautiful video of geese taking flight over the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge, you’ll also have the option to hear them. Simply click located at the...
  9. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

in Windows 10 News
    The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014: Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures. As 2014 comes to a close, the Bing team wanted to look back at your favorite homepages of the year. But first, we wanted...
  10. The Bing homepage goes HD

in Windows 10 News
    The Bing homepage goes HD: Here on the Bing homepage team, we wake up every day thinking about how we can make the homepage even better, inspired by those of you who visit bing.com each day and take the time to tell us what you think. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re adding one of your most...