Windows 10: Bing icon

Discus and support Bing icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I had these cute little icons that would change everyday but then it suddenly disappeared. I want it back instead of bing icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Madinabonu Akramova, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Bing icon

Hello! I had these cute little icons that would change everyday but then it suddenly disappeared. I want it back instead of bing icon.

:)

Madinabonu Akramova, Dec 6, 2023

2. how to remove bing

Hi NCA666,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.

Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.

Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.

Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Windows 8.1 with bing and windows 10 update icon

Hi,

Windows 8.1 with Bing editions are eligible for upgrade to Windows 10. If you are not seeing the 'Get Windows 10' app, then I would suggest you to try the suggestions listed in this article:

Redirecting

Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Bing icon

Bing Chat - How to Delete

Hello I followed instructions in attachment Bing Chat 1 and tried the last two steps. It took me to attachment Bing Chat 2. However, Bing Chat was not listed. Do you suppose it’s not listed for my Windows 10 version? I use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Jerry
    Bing icon 400131d1699232580t-bing-chat-how-delete-bing-chat-1.png

Bing icon 400132d1699232620t-bing-chat-how-delete-bing-chat-2.png

Jerry8A, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Bing icon

1. Bing icon - Similar Threads - Bing icon

2. Bing icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing icon: Hello! I had these cute little icons that would change everyday but then it suddenly disappeared. I want it back instead of bing icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-icon/16fba21c-745c-45b5-9e05-b49c73bba913
  3. BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question: On my Windows 11 desktop PC there's a Bing AI icon a part of the search box within the task bar. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and although I read somewhere that the same Bing AI icon should be part of the search box as well, I'm not seeing the icon and was...
  4. BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question: On my Windows 11 desktop PC there's a Bing AI icon a part of the search box within the task bar. I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and although I read somewhere that the same Bing AI icon should be part of the search box as well, I'm not seeing the icon and was...
  5. BING AI icon in the search box on Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Remove Bing Icon in Search Box in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Bing Icon in Search Box in Windows 11: I want Remove Bing Icon in Window Search Box and I want to appear graphical image in search box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-bing-icon-in-search-box-in-windows-11/e80c4608-de52-4644-b4ab-ee34b8708b60
  7. Remove Bing Icon in Search Box in Windows 11

Remove Bing Icon in Search Box in Windows 11: I want Remove Bing Icon in Window Search Box and I want to appear graphical image in search box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-bing-icon-in-search-box-in-windows-11/e80c4608-de52-4644-b4ab-ee34b8708b60
  8. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray: The Bing icon has disappeared from my system tray.So I went to the notifications area and there is no bing icon option there for me to turn off or turn on , like there is for all the other apps.I do have bing wallpaper installed.So what could be the problem :Edition Windows...
  9. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray

My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray: The Bing icon has disappeared from my system tray.So I went to the notifications area and there is no bing icon option there for me to turn off or turn on , like there is for all the other apps.I do have bing wallpaper installed.So what could be the problem :Edition Windows...
  10. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray

in Windows 10 Customization