Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff

Discus and support Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; In our quest to help our users hunting for image content with our last UX improvements, we are proud to unveil the work we’ve done to make searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

Brink, Oct 30, 2014
  2. Slartybart Win User

I had to report feedback on Bing because they went overboard and loaded animations with sound as wallpapers. It did freak me out - lol - when spooky sounds started. I had another window on top of the Bing window and thought "Shessh, another page thatstarts some video I don't want to watch".

About 15 minutes later Bing was normal and honored my no wallpaper setting.

I'm impressed with MS's responsiveness, not so impressed with the decision to have animated wallpaper and sound on a search engine page.

:)

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2014
  3. Jehinbolton Win User
    Netflix Error 0x80240014

Great stuff - thanks very much. Solved the problem in a jiff

Jehinbolton, Oct 31, 2014
  4. Sam___ Win User

Photos downloading in jfif format

Most likely it's not a feature and the photo's you are downloading are actually in the JIFF format.

-Sam

Sam___, Oct 31, 2014
Thema:

Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff - Similar Threads - Bing Halloween Find

1. Bing Maps Streetside Imagery Integrated into OpenStreetMap iD Editor

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Streetside Imagery Integrated into OpenStreetMap iD Editor: Microsoft has a long history of working with the community to help improve OpenStreetMap . This includes being the first company to provide aerial imagery to the community for editing and, more recently, our release of almost ten million building footprints. We continue to...
  2. Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Enhanced Security for Bing Maps API Keys: The Bing Maps Developer portal shipped a new feature allowing you to restrict access on your Bing Maps API keys to a set of domains that you specify. With this feature customers can define a strict set of Referrer values or IP address ranges that the key will be validated...
  3. Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services

in Windows 10 News
    Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services: Today, we are announcing six new and advanced Bing Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities for Microsoft Cognitive Services. These new additions will enable innovative ways for users to interact with businesses and help them get rich, contextually-aware information. "The...
  4. Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

in Windows 10 News
    Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent: Deep learning is helping to make Bing’s search results more intelligent. Here’s a peek behind the curtain of how we’re applying some of these techniques. Last week, I noticed there were dates printed on my soda cans and I wanted to know what they referred to - sell by dates,...
  5. Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features: In December, we announced new intelligent search features which tap into advances in AI to provide people with more comprehensive answers, faster. Today, we’re excited to announce improvements to our current features, and new scenarios that get you to your answer faster....
  6. Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API

in Windows 10 News
    Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API: It’s a little over 5 months since we launched the Bing Custom Search for general availability, and we're happy to see a considerable number of websites around the world that are now powered by Bing Custom Search. You can use the Bing Custom Search offering for either...
  7. Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK: The Bing Maps team is happy to announce several improvements we have made to maps related searches on Bing.com for the UK market. Over the last few months we have been hard at work lighting up features to improve our users' experience when searching for addresses, places,...
Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff solved