Windows 10: Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff

Discus and support Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In our quest to help our users hunting for image content with our last UX improvements, we are proud to unveil the work we’ve done to make searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff

Source...

Brink, Oct 29, 2014

2. I had to report feedback on Bing because they went overboard and loaded animations with sound as wallpapers. It did freak me out - lol - when spooky sounds started. I had another window on top of the Bing window and thought "Shessh, another page thatstarts some video I don't want to watch".

About 15 minutes later Bing was normal and honored my no wallpaper setting.

I'm impressed with MS's responsiveness, not so impressed with the decision to have animated wallpaper and sound on a search engine page.

:)

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2014
  3. Netflix Error 0x80240014

Great stuff - thanks very much. Solved the problem in a jiff

Jehinbolton, Oct 31, 2014
  4. Sam___ Win User

Photos downloading in jfif format

Most likely it's not a feature and the photo's you are downloading are actually in the JIFF format.

-Sam

Sam___, Oct 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff - Similar Threads - Bing Halloween Find

2. Halloween Update disabled my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halloween Update disabled my PC: So during the October 31st update, my PC Windows 11 did the download and was resetting to finish the system update when its internal speaker went off for an alarm. The update failed and locked the PC up causing me to have to power it down completely to get it to stop. Upon...
  3. SwifDoo PDF Halloween Sale

SwifDoo PDF Halloween Sale: Get into the spooky spirit with SwifDoo PDF this Halloween! Enjoy fang-tastic discounts on our PDF solutions for a limited time. Don't miss out on the treat! ‍♀️ Get Deal: SwifDoo PDF - A comprehensive PDF tool to Create,Convert , Edit, and Sign Docs #HalloweenDeals...
  4. Jiff

Jiff: My photos are downloading s jiff. It is annoying to take an additional step to convert them to jpg. any solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jiff/f601d9bb-ae87-4275-a2e6-fb33d28e66f2
  5. Jiff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jiff: My photos are downloading s jiff. It is annoying to take an additional step to convert them to jpg. any solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jiff/f601d9bb-ae87-4275-a2e6-fb33d28e66f2
  6. GIF Screensaver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GIF Screensaver: Is there a possible way to put a GIF as a screensaver? submitted by /u/tonilovesgames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0uzxu/gif_screensaver/
  7. Spooky Startup Program called "Program"

Spooky Startup Program called "Program": [ATTACH] I've been trying to increase memory on startup so I can get through a game but no matter how many times I disable them, riot vanguard, iCUE, and this "Program" won't stop turning themself back on. I also kept trying to find if there was a way to get the file...
  8. Gif on opening???

Gif on opening???: I don't know if it's windows related, but a computer in my class has been... Locked? A gif of nyan cat (not joking) is consistently on, the moment the pc is turned on. No button input does anything, but we were able to enter the bios. No windows startup screen is shown, just...
  9. Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF: The popularity of GIFs has risen, in large part because they afford users a unique way to express their emotions. That said, it can be challenging to find the perfect GIF to express yourself. You could be looking for a special expression from a favorite celebrity, an iconic...
  10. spooky notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    spooky notifications: Edge froze so I used the task manager to end the process. ... then ... received a notification asking me why I used the task manager to close a program. ... then received this [img] How is this happening? Microsoft is monitoring everything? *Mad2 93035