Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff

Discus and support Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In our quest to help our users hunting for image content with our last UX improvements, we are proud to unveil the work we’ve done to make searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

Brink, Oct 29, 2014
  2. Slartybart Win User

I had to report feedback on Bing because they went overboard and loaded animations with sound as wallpapers. It did freak me out - lol - when spooky sounds started. I had another window on top of the Bing window and thought "Shessh, another page thatstarts some video I don't want to watch".

About 15 minutes later Bing was normal and honored my no wallpaper setting.

I'm impressed with MS's responsiveness, not so impressed with the decision to have animated wallpaper and sound on a search engine page.

:)

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2014
  3. Jehinbolton Win User
    Netflix Error 0x80240014

Great stuff - thanks very much. Solved the problem in a jiff

Jehinbolton, Oct 31, 2014
  4. Sam___ Win User

Photos downloading in jfif format

Most likely it's not a feature and the photo's you are downloading are actually in the JIFF format.

-Sam

Sam___, Oct 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff - Similar Threads - Bing Halloween Find

2. Windows script host error, can not find script file .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows script host error, can not find script file .: This window pop ups periodically after some interval. [ATTACH] I cant find any solution in web , please help me to resolve this issue....
  3. New way to find useful information fast on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    New way to find useful information fast on Google Search: Imagine you’re remodeling your kitchen, and you want information about how quartz compares to granite for your new countertops. Sure, Google can tell you what quartz and granite are, but that’s perhaps not what you had in mind. Chances are you’re hoping to learn more about...
  4. Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on: I cannot turn on my windows defender real time protection, it is grey and cannot be turned on, before it said an organization was blocking your from turning on real time protection but i restarted my computer and when it turns on it says repairing and scanning drive then a...
  5. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10: how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-find-my-cursor-on-acer-windows-10/712f1d6f-06fd-45da-ade4-646a20b6b9a6
  6. My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect: My windows 10 hp computer is unable to find my own internet but can pick up other internets. Even when entered manually it still cant find it. All my other devices connect with no problem. I cant find a solution....
  7. Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display: When I click on the network icon on the bottom right corner, the list of available network and VPN should be displayed. However, recently it took a much longer time to display the list, 1. it took around 10 seconds to display the list of available Wi-Fi networks, 2. it...
  8. Starting computer for first time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  9. How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?

How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?: How do I find the Run field on windows start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-find-the-run-field-on-windows-start-menu/5c7186b0-2d9f-46ff-942a-7681797222d2
  10. date and time on taskbar Windows 10

date and time on taskbar Windows 10: How to do this--W 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-and-time-on-taskbar-windows-10/27af3c6e-f73d-4d9e-8961-f9740284c57f