Windows 10: Bing is not working

Discus and support Bing is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I notice Bing search engine is not working over the last 24 hours. What is wrong. Is it my computer or is it the search engine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jameshaby, Sep 20, 2019.

1. jameshaby Win User

Bing is not working

I notice Bing search engine is not working over the last 24 hours. What is wrong. Is it my computer or is it the search engine

:)

jameshaby, Sep 20, 2019

2. how to remove bing

Hi NCA666,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit enter.

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.

Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.

Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.

Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Bing is not working

bing

Here is the way Bing bar is removed from IE:

Remove Bing Bar toolbar from Internet Explorer
    To remove Bing Bar toolbar from IE browser, perform these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer by clicking its icon on the desktop or the taskbar
    • Click Tools, located on the right-hand side, and then click Manage Add-ons
    • Browse through the options in the right pane to locate Bing Bar
    • Select Bing Bar by clicking it, and then click the Disable button at the bottom of the window
    • Select the box before Bing Bar BHO under the heading Bing Bar in the Disable Add-on window
    • Click the Disable button

Jmarco0921, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Bing is not working

1. Bing is not working - Similar Threads - Bing working

2. Why is Bing Copilot not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Bing Copilot not working?: Why is Bing Copilot not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-bing-copilot-not-working/c087bb5a-5400-4db1-acaf-40d62d75d422
  3. Why is Bing Copilot not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Bing Copilot not working?: Why is Bing Copilot not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-bing-copilot-not-working/c087bb5a-5400-4db1-acaf-40d62d75d422
  4. Bing AI won't work and WhatsApp call causes BSOD- System service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing AI won't work and WhatsApp call causes BSOD- System service exception: Any help to fix the problem with Bing AI "Sorry, looks like your network settings are preventing access to this feature.", also whenever I end a WhatsApp call my pc enters the BSOD and restarts, it's annoying, I am using Windows 11...
  5. Bing AI won't work and WhatsApp call causes BSOD- System service exception

Bing AI won't work and WhatsApp call causes BSOD- System service exception: Any help to fix the problem with Bing AI "Sorry, looks like your network settings are preventing access to this feature.", also whenever I end a WhatsApp call my pc enters the BSOD and restarts, it's annoying, I am using Windows 11...
  6. Microsoft Copilot Preview and Microsoft Edge Bing Chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Copilot Preview and Microsoft Edge Bing Chat not working: Hello. I am not able to use CoPilot Preview or Bing Chat in standard Edge Browser. For CoPilot and Bing, I get the same error after it tries to load for a while, "We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh" I am...
  7. Microsoft Copilot Preview and Microsoft Edge Bing Chat not working

Microsoft Copilot Preview and Microsoft Edge Bing Chat not working: Hello. I am not able to use CoPilot Preview or Bing Chat in standard Edge Browser. For CoPilot and Bing, I get the same error after it tries to load for a while, "We're sorry but we're unable to connect to the service at this time. Please try again later or refresh" I am...
  8. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?...
  9. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?...
  10. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing