Windows 10: Bing keeps coming up in google chrome

Discus and support Bing keeps coming up in google chrome in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve recently got a new laptop and updated to windows 11. I use it on my school account for Microsoft 365. For the past few days, every time I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rangakycks, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Bing keeps coming up in google chrome

So I’ve recently got a new laptop and updated to windows 11. I use it on my school account for Microsoft 365. For the past few days, every time I go to make a search in google chrome on all 3 of my windows devices it redirects my results to Bing or yahoo. I’ve restored default settings and changed my default browser in settings to google and have deleted Bing and yahoo search engines but it’s still bringing all results up in them. I’ve gone through my extensions and have done multiple virus scans. I’m 99% sure it’s liked to me signing in with 365 on my new laptop as I never had this problem b

:)

Rangakycks, Jul 29, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 29, 2022
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 29, 2022
  4. Bing keeps coming up in google chrome

Google vs. Bing

I typed "convert 30mm to inches" into Google - it gave me the answer. Doing the same with Bing - it did not, just listed conversion links and a bit of a jumble.

I reckon the comments I am getting, is a positive YES for Google.

Bald Eagle, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

Bing keeps coming up in google chrome

1. Bing keeps coming up in google chrome - Similar Threads - Bing keeps coming

2. Google Chrome keeps getting installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome keeps getting installed: Hi All,I have realized that Google Chrome is hiddenly installed on user-end computers without our permission. I would like to dive into this issue. How can we find out how that app/software is getting installed? Can I trace this at all? Thanks in advance....
  3. Google Chrome keeps getting installed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome keeps getting installed: Hi All,I have realized that Google Chrome is hiddenly installed on user-end computers without our permission. I would like to dive into this issue. How can we find out how that app/software is getting installed? Can I trace this at all? Thanks in advance....
  4. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  5. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  6. Bing keeps coming up in google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing keeps coming up in google chrome: So I’ve recently got a new laptop and updated to windows 11. I use it on my school account for Microsoft 365. For the past few days, every time I go to make a search in google chrome on all 3 of my windows devices it redirects my results to Bing or yahoo. I’ve restored...
  7. Files keep opening in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files keep opening in Google Chrome: Okay, so I need help because I want to open a file on my FTP server. However when I open a text document on my FTP server it launches Google Chrome instead of Notepad. This is a little bit annoying when I try to open files that are directly on the server. Any suggestions...
  8. Google Chrome icon keeps moving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome icon keeps moving: My google chrome icon keeps moving to the same place every time after getting a second monitor, any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/NathanPotter340 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfbiet/google_chrome_icon_keeps_moving/
  9. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME: When I click on Google Chrome, I am inundated with Pop Up messages. How can I stop these? I don't speak computer so please keep answers as simple as possible. Thank you....
  10. bing and google

in Cortana
    bing and google: when i search something up on google chrome it automatically searches it up with bing instead fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-and-google/22ad10f0-5eaa-484f-9bf0-86d85f5d801c"