Windows 10: Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI

Discus and support Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we announced new Intelligent Search features for Bing, powered by AI, to give you answers faster, give you more comprehensive and complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI

Source: Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI | Bing Search Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2017

2. Can no longer use Cortana after update to 1607 (RESOLVED!)

This is an awesome fix. All I had to do was change the Bing search and it worked. thanks you for being So intelligent and helping us out. if knowledge is power than you are a super hero. Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI :)

HappyWolf#1, Dec 13, 2017
  3. Bing Tile?

I have a new Windows 8.1 phone. Now that I've activated Cortana,I cannot get to the Bing home page - i.e., the search page with the Bing photograph. If I tap the Bing Launching tile, it takes me to Cortana. If i ask Cortana to take me to Bing Search, it
    opens a Bing launching page that never opens the Bing home page. Wouldn't it be nice to have a tile that opens Bing Search, picture and all!

Bobolincoln1, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI

1. Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI - Similar Threads - Bing launches intelligent

2. REMOVE BING AI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE BING AI: since bing ai has been released my system is unbearably sluggish and trying to browse the web is impossible, i cant even move the F*****G edge browser around anymore without it becoming a slide show oh and dont get me started on the near 1 Minute wait for a new tab to open.i...
  3. REMOVE BING AI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE BING AI: since bing ai has been released my system is unbearably sluggish and trying to browse the web is impossible, i cant even move the F*****G edge browser around anymore without it becoming a slide show oh and dont get me started on the near 1 Minute wait for a new tab to open.i...
  4. Bing AI on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing AI on taskbar: Usually there is a Bing AI Chat logo on the Windows 10 search Taskbar and Windows 10 search highlights version 22h2 in build 19045.2673? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-ai-on-taskbar/b3c08fc3-754e-4e3c-bfab-2a09a825082f
  5. Bing AI on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing AI on taskbar: Usually there is a Bing AI Chat logo on the Windows 10 search Taskbar and Windows 10 search highlights version 22h2 in build 19045.2673? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-ai-on-taskbar/b3c08fc3-754e-4e3c-bfab-2a09a825082f
  6. Bing AI on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The AI-powered Bing is now part of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    The AI-powered Bing is now part of Windows 11: Microsoft announced the official release of the second big update for Windows 11 a moment ago. The update, called Moment 2, is the second feature drop for Windows 11 version 22H2. Microsoft released this particular version of Windows 11 in late 2022. The first feature drop,...
  8. The new Google News: AI meets human intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    The new Google News: AI meets human intelligence: In the nearly 30 years since the world wide web launched, more than 2 billion websites have been created. It can feel impossible to keep up with the hundreds of thousands of tweets, tens of thousands of pages, and hundreds of hours of video that come online every single...
  9. Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features: In December, we announced new intelligent search features which tap into advances in AI to provide people with more comprehensive answers, faster. Today, we’re excited to announce improvements to our current features, and new scenarios that get you to your answer faster....
  10. Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search: In December, we launched several new Intelligent Answers that go beyond the traditional Q&A style of search and offer answers to more complicated questions. We received so much interest in providing multiple perspectives to an answer, that we wanted to share more details on...