Windows 10: bing maps never gets my location right

Discus and support bing maps never gets my location right in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; whenever i try to use cortana or the search bar or just try to find my location using microsoft, it always is never able to find my location, not like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaavanGoyal, Jun 10, 2021.

1. bing maps never gets my location right

whenever i try to use cortana or the search bar or just try to find my location using microsoft, it always is never able to find my location, not like my laptop does not have location services, it just doesnt pick up my location it is not able to pick up my location always gives a very wrong estimate which is very far away and even if i set a default location in my settings and in my microsoft account on bing, it still comes up with the wrong location, moreover because of this whenever i try to use any service to access my location, it uses bing maps and gives a wrong location, even if i use g

:)

PaavanGoyal, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available

Source: Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available | Maps Blog

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available

Source: Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available | Maps Blog

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
  4. bing maps never gets my location right

Tag a location in bing maps?

unfortunately there is no tagging of locations in bing maps (as in tag a location and save it as a list in bing maps). the best you have is to hold down the location, to drop a pin then tap that pin and in the application bar you will see a pin icon. this
    will allow you to pin it to your start screen.

platinumacetric, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

bing maps never gets my location right

1. bing maps never gets my location right - Similar Threads - bing maps never

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  4. Windows Maps location

Windows Maps location: I am a bit baffled by the declaration that the windows 10 location is inaccurate because a system has no gps. I can search my location on google maps and bing maps and have my location show correctly however when searching with windows maps its not just a little over its 4 or...
  5. Bing maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing maps: How can I get rid of Bing maps on geocaching web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-maps/5c5d62c1-8503-47bb-862f-4032ce303356
  6. Windows reporting wrong location in Maps, Weather, Bing, etc FIXED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows reporting wrong location in Maps, Weather, Bing, etc FIXED: Recently I moved from Minnesota to Arizona, but all my computers thought I was in Minnesota. After many long nights searching for a solution, I finally figured it out. I was using a fixed DNS address on my router through a DNS provider. Once I disabled the fixed DNS and...
  7. Maps Has My Location Wrong.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maps Has My Location Wrong.: Is there a way that Microsoft can fix the Maps App? Or can I delete it completely? I DO NOT live in Illinois. I live in Virginia. Can this company please fix this bug?...
  8. Maps location

Maps location: My maps shows my location to be 900 mile away. Shows across all devices and apps. How can I fix this? [Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_maps/maps-location/91003ebc-c7c9-430a-a8a1-b9577872575e
  9. Maps location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maps location: My maps shows my location to be 900 mile away. Shows across all devices and apps. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/maps-location/91003ebc-c7c9-430a-a8a1-b9577872575e
  10. Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Location Recognition API Now Generally Available: Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability release of the Bing Maps Location Recognition API that we previewed in last month’s blog post. Supercharge your applications to provide users with more context about what is nearby. Given a location (latitude,...