Windows 10: Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update

Discus and support Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Bird’s Eye map type now in dropdown Bird’s eye imagery has been available in the Bing Maps V8 Web Control since May, but it could only be displayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update

Source: Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update | Maps Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2017

2. Will 7.8 recive further Updates/more Features?

Have you heard if the new Bing Apps for v8 would also be available for v7.8 windows phone users?

Pankaj Anand, Oct 17, 2017
  3. [ Pete ] Win User
    Wrong Maps of Oromian Districts in Ethiopia by Bing

I think the best way of reporting this issue is through Bing themselves. You should go to the Bing maps web page at Cartes and hit the "Feedback" link at the bottom of the screen.

A form will appear that will allow you to report a problem in the maps directly to the Bing maps team.

[ Pete ], Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update

1. Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update - Similar Threads - Bing Maps Web

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  4. Bing maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing maps: How can I get rid of Bing maps on geocaching web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-maps/5c5d62c1-8503-47bb-862f-4032ce303356
  5. Bing Maps SDK Public Preview for Android and iOS Launches Today

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps SDK Public Preview for Android and iOS Launches Today: We are excited to announce that the Bing Maps SDK for Android and iOS is now available for public preview.Experience the power of Bing Maps on mobile! Bing Maps SDK for Android and iOS features new controls powered by a full vector 3D map engine with a number of standard...
  6. no October update on surface PRO 2017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no October update on surface PRO 2017: my custom PC already updated, but surface tells me it's up to date on 1803 should I wait oR download update assistant ? All of my setting are default I've tried update troubleshoot it fixed some config but still nothing. Thanks : )...
  7. rempl/remsh.exe running from October 2017 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    rempl/remsh.exe running from October 2017 update: Anyone knows what this does or is supposed to do? Perhaps to prepare or allow the Fall CU to take place? My search engine, ecosia, and my browser, pale moon, did not arrive at any info, other than that it is fairly new(?). (I had just gotten around to updating the OS,...
  8. Bing Maps V8 Summer Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 Summer Update: The main release branch of the Bing Maps Version 8 (V8) Web Control has been regularly updated over the summer. These updates have brought several new features, both big and small, as well as many improvements and bug fixes to existing features. The Bing Maps V8 TypeScript...
  9. Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK November 2017 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK November 2017 Update: The Bing Maps V8 Web Control has been updated in November with one key feature which lets you provide your Bing Maps key as a URL parameter of the map script URL rather than as a map option when loading the map. This provides two key benefits: Load multiple map instances...
  10. Bing Maps V8 SDK Fall Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 SDK Fall Update: The main release branch of the Bing Maps Version 8 web control (V8) has been in a code freeze over the last two months for the holiday season. Over this time the Bing Maps team focused primarily on bug fixes and performance improvements in Bing Maps V8. Here are some of the...