Windows 10: Bing picture of the day

Discus and support Bing picture of the day in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get the details on the picture of the day?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Granny Baker 777, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Bing picture of the day

How can I get the details on the picture of the day?

:)

Granny Baker 777, Jan 16, 2021

2. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 16, 2021
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. mkeca Win User

Bing picture of the day

Bing Desktop pictures dont refresh!

Please, help me! My Bing desktop pictures in Windows 10 Pro N stop refresh every day. How can I set, again, that Bing Desktop picture refresh himself every day. Sorry for my bad englixh!

Mario

mkeca, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Bing picture of the day

1. Bing picture of the day - Similar Threads - Bing picture

2. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?...
  3. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?...
  4. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can I see the previous pictures from Bing's Daily images?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see the previous pictures from Bing's Daily images?: no further questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-the-previous-pictures-from-bings/f10e507c-7df8-4ed8-919c-abe24dbc7953
  6. How can I see the previous pictures from Bing's Daily images?

How can I see the previous pictures from Bing's Daily images?: no further questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-the-previous-pictures-from-bings/f10e507c-7df8-4ed8-919c-abe24dbc7953
  7. How can I see the previous pictures from Bing's Daily images?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?: on the start menu next to search there are daily artworks on the right when I click them it opens bing to show the original image. how do I disable it. I've already uninstalled edge. and bing, help please....
  9. How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?: on the start menu next to search there are daily artworks on the right when I click them it opens bing to show the original image. how do I disable it. I've already uninstalled edge. and bing, help please....
  10. How do I remove the start-menu bing pictures?