Windows 10: Bing redesigns homepage on Amazon Fire tablets using React + Redux

Discus and support Bing redesigns homepage on Amazon Fire tablets using React + Redux in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tablets are an important part of the Bing success story, with many users looking for the latest news, checking out sport scores and searching for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Bing redesigns homepage on Amazon Fire tablets using React + Redux

Source: https://blogs.bing.com/search-qualit...Amazon-Tablets

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
  2. TyeErb Win User

Minecraft on Amazon fire 8

We bought minecraft from amazon for $6.99. Its on 3 amazon fire 8 tablets. The one tablet my 8 year old plays we cant get minecraft to load. It opens for a min. Has a white screen that says minecraft then goes right to the tablets homepage. I have called
    amazon they took over and helped uninstall and reinstall. Then we had to factory reset (TWICE). Once again its doing the same thing. I do not want to keep messing around. It is only the minecraft app on (1) Tablet that is doing this. Please help. Mojang is
    not getting back to me.

TyeErb, Mar 19, 2019
  3. How to use Skype on my Amazon fire tablet

How to use Skype on my Amazon fire 8.9 tablet. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

StephenMazza, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Bing redesigns homepage on Amazon Fire tablets using React + Redux

Amazon Fire Stick

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures below explain how connect your fire stick to Wi-Fi:

Steps

Connect the Amazon Fire Stick to your TV. The Amazon Fire Stick connects directly to an HDMI port on the back of your TV. ...

Connect the Fire Stick to power. ...

Select Settings. ...

Select Network. ...

Select your preferred network. ...

Enter the Wi-Fi network password. ...

Select Connect.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Bing redesigns homepage on Amazon Fire tablets using React + Redux

1. Bing redesigns homepage on Amazon Fire tablets using React + Redux - Similar Threads - Bing redesigns homepage

2. Amazon Fire TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Amazon Fire TV: Hi everybody, If I mirror from W10 to the TV to see a movie after a short time the video from the TV freezes, I specify that if I do the same mirroring with an iPhone the problem does not exist. I tried to disable the windows firewall and avast antivirus but without success,...
  3. Amazon Fire Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Amazon Fire Stick: I had to disconnect and then re-connect my Amazon Firestick from my TV. Now, it cannot connect to the network no matter what I do. Has anyone had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-fire-stick/5ec8732e-2b85-4e47-a1f3-17fd1f2bed31
  4. my new amazon fire tablet wont accept my password

my new amazon fire tablet wont accept my password: I just received my Amazon Fire Tablet HD8. I use Windows 10. The tablet wont accept my Microsoft password. Please advise. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-amazon-fire-tablet-wont-accept-my-password/43160e78-9824-4988-8763-78c743ee7372
  5. Amazon Fire Stick

Amazon Fire Stick: Why is my amazon fire stick not connecting to my laptop when plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/amazon-fire-stick/71adb501-c3ac-44e1-9638-1654c1fc66d2
  6. Bing Homepage Today

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Homepage Today: A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up. [img] 5962
  7. Amazon Fire TV - voice controller to be used for SKYPE possible

Amazon Fire TV - voice controller to be used for SKYPE possible: Hi there was wondering if it's possible to use the voice controller on the Amazon fire TV box / stick as a microphone to make / receive skype calls. As it's (the Amazon fire TV box) an android device installing SKYPE on it isn't a problem and you can use the controller to...
  8. Amazon Fire TV re-visited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Fire TV re-visited: Hi there I've found the BOX (2nd Gen) absolutely fine Extra features with VLC I only discovered the other day 1) Will attempt to find and download subtitles wherever possible -- gives me a good success rate -- can download in a variety of languages. 2) Will play...
  9. Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick

in Windows 10 Support
    Cast to Device/Amazon Fire Stick: Hello, I've been trying several times to get this to work and I cannot. I have the amazon fire TV stick and windows 10 computer. I've tried right clicking a video and choosing cast to device and then amazon stick...I've tried playing the video in movies and TV app and...
  10. The Bing homepage goes HD

in Windows 10 News
    The Bing homepage goes HD: Here on the Bing homepage team, we wake up every day thinking about how we can make the homepage even better, inspired by those of you who visit bing.com each day and take the time to tell us what you think. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re adding one of your most...