Windows 10: Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid...

Discus and support Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid... in Cortana to solve the problem; Since the latest update, the bing search bar appears on each new tab I open. I have set google as my default search engine and when I first open... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Cas65, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Cas65 Win User

Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid...

Since the latest update, the bing search bar appears on each new tab I open.

I have set google as my default search engine and when I first open edge. google appears in 'the top bar' (I don't know what it is called, but its the bar you normally type in a web address) and as search bar in the middle of the page.

When I then click to open a new tab the page appears with the bing search bar in the middle of the page. Google search still works on the top bar, but it is less intuitive to use that.

Is there a way to get rid of this bing search bar? I really, really, really don't want it!!!!

:)

Cas65, Mar 22, 2019

2. New Bing search bar

When I open Edge, a new Bing search bar has appeared. I don't use it and it takes up space from my start page. How do I get rid of it.

It just appeared recently

larryflesh, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page

Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid... [​IMG]

Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid... [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 22, 2019
  4. JohnnyGui Win User

Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid...

Bing Search Bar in Edge's New Tab page

This will also remove top sites. Is there a way to have the top sites but without the search bar as before?

JohnnyGui, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid... - Similar Threads - Bing Search bar

2. how do i get my search history to appear in the search bar bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my search history to appear in the search bar bing: I was changing setting and getting confused and ive now lost my search history that would appear in the bing searchbar. How cn i view my search history quickly or make it appear in a drop down box of the bing search bar....
  3. how do i get my search history to appear in the search bar bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get my search history to appear in the search bar bing: I was changing setting and getting confused and ive now lost my search history that would appear in the bing searchbar. How cn i view my search history quickly or make it appear in a drop down box of the bing search bar....
  4. How do I permanently get rid of the Bing Search bar that keeps appearing on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I permanently get rid of the Bing Search bar that keeps appearing on my Windows 10...: See the screen capture. This annoying Bing Search bar keeps appearing everything I start Edge, and there's no option I can find to remove it or completely uninstall it. When I right-click on the icon in the task bar, I get two options: "open windows search bar" and...
  5. How do I permanently get rid of the Bing Search bar that keeps appearing on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I permanently get rid of the Bing Search bar that keeps appearing on my Windows 10...: See the screen capture. This annoying Bing Search bar keeps appearing everything I start Edge, and there's no option I can find to remove it or completely uninstall it. When I right-click on the icon in the task bar, I get two options: "open windows search bar" and...
  6. How do I permanently get rid of the Bing Search bar that keeps appearing on my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Black bar with "Microsoft Search" text appeared, how do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bar with "Microsoft Search" text appeared, how do i get rid of it?: Not much to be said, the title says it all. I'll post a picture so u can see what im talking about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-bar-with-microsoft-search-text-appeared-how/89a97ff0-1a70-4b9d-9848-4e02f1e1b814
  8. Black bar with "Microsoft Search" text appeared, how do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black bar with "Microsoft Search" text appeared, how do i get rid of it?: Not much to be said, the title says it all. I'll post a picture so u can see what im talking about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-bar-with-microsoft-search-text-appeared-how/89a97ff0-1a70-4b9d-9848-4e02f1e1b814
  9. how do i get rid of BING

in Browsers and Email
    how do i get rid of BING: every time I search on google the answer comes up on bing. how do I delete bing from my pc, I have it disabled and google is the primary 156430
  10. how do i get rid of BING

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i get rid of BING: every time I search on google the answer comes up on bing. how do I delete bing from my pc, I have it disabled and google is the primary 156430