Windows 10: Bing Search does not save or remember my preferences

Discus and support Bing Search does not save or remember my preferences in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When is Microsoft going to fix this? They wondered why do one wants to use their search engine. Its a big load of ****. Its annoying to have to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GregoryCAG, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Bing Search does not save or remember my preferences

When is Microsoft going to fix this? They wondered why do one wants to use their search engine. Its a big load of ****. Its annoying to have to go in the settings daily and god forbid you closed your browser before the end of your day. They want to be like google but wont even provide the basic.

:)

GregoryCAG, Feb 17, 2021

2. Bing does not save my preferences

Frequently after a shut down, or even a restart, I get signed out of my Bing and none of my preferences have been saved. Who do I have to blame for this?

geekiamnot_CJ, Feb 17, 2021
  3. LuluMoore Win User
    Google as search engine keeps changing to Bing, even though it is my preferred search engine.

I want Google to be my search engine, but Windows keeps changing it to Bing, even though it is my preferred engine. I've even removed all the other names on the choice list. How can I fix this?

LuluMoore, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Bing Search does not save or remember my preferences

Can't replace Bing as default search provider in Edge/Win10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your queries in Windows 10.

I completely understand your concern.

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if that helps.

• Click (…)

• Select settings

• Under settings

• Advance settings

• Turn on home page and add the site of your choice as home page.

• Click on save button.
    You will also find an option to turn off searching with Bing here.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Bing Search does not save or remember my preferences

1. Bing Search does not save or remember my preferences - Similar Threads - Bing Search does

2. "Remember my apps" grayed out in Accounts > Windows backup and "Remember my preferences"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Remember my apps" grayed out in Accounts > Windows backup and "Remember my preferences"...: Hello there, when I want to backup my system settings, the option "Remember my apps" is grayed out, and "Remember my preferences does nothing when turned on and off, it still says it is not backed up. Here is a screenshot of the settings page PC name blurred for privacy:...
  3. "Remember my apps" grayed out in Accounts > Windows backup and "Remember my preferences"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Remember my apps" grayed out in Accounts > Windows backup and "Remember my preferences"...: Hello there, when I want to backup my system settings, the option "Remember my apps" is grayed out, and "Remember my preferences does nothing when turned on and off, it still says it is not backed up. Here is a screenshot of the settings page PC name blurred for privacy:...
  4. Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?: At work, Windows 10 remembers the last folder I saved to, but at home it does not. This is very frustrating. Why is this? thanks,PS Quick Access does not suffice, I have significantly more that a dozen regular folders....
  5. Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?: At work, Windows 10 remembers the last folder I saved to, but at home it does not. This is very frustrating. Why is this? thanks,PS Quick Access does not suffice, I have significantly more that a dozen regular folders....
  6. Windows 10 remembers & does not remember the last folder I saved to...?

7. Failure to save preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to save preferences: I get the request to select preferences on many websites, which say they have saved the preferences, but the next time I go into the site, it asks again, The preferences have not been saved. Is there something I have done in my settings which is stopping the saving of...
  8. Failure to save preferences

Failure to save preferences: I get the request to select preferences on many websites, which say they have saved the preferences, but the next time I go into the site, it asks again, The preferences have not been saved. Is there something I have done in my settings which is stopping the saving of...
  9. Google as search engine keeps changing to Bing, even though it is my preferred search engine.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google as search engine keeps changing to Bing, even though it is my preferred search engine.: I want Google to be my search engine, but Windows keeps changing it to Bing, even though it is my preferred engine. I've even removed all the other names on the choice list. How can I fix this?...
  10. Bing does not save my preferences

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing does not save my preferences: Frequently after a shut down, or even a restart, I get signed out of my Bing and none of my preferences have been saved. Who do I have to blame for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-does-not-save-my-preferences/46330e33-3941-412e-8327-d6d7c38b3def