Windows 10: Bing slideshow

Discus and support Bing slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I restore the slideshow from Bing on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bill and CaseyPrann, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Bing slideshow

How do I restore the slideshow from Bing on my desktop

:)

Bill and CaseyPrann, Aug 20, 2019
  2. jeffrys Win User

Slideshow always changes to picture

Hey guys,

well the day after i posted this, SLIDESHOW was gone again....

But since it is always BING that comes in place (MS should looke there), and since my wife or me do not use Bing, i simply removed Bing from Program & Features.

And now the slideshow works normally .

So instead of doing all the steps, one can remove BING right away to get the slideshow back.

Jeff

jeffrys, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Bing slideshow

I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Bing slideshow

1. Bing slideshow - Similar Threads - Bing slideshow

2. Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL: When I click on a notification of an app like Google Drive in the phone link app it opens a search for that in Bing Seach. I dont want that. Where can I change it to go to the specific item in the notification in Google Drive instead?...
  3. Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing Search for app opens instead of correct web URL: When I click on a notification of an app like Google Drive in the phone link app it opens a search for that in Bing Seach. I dont want that. Where can I change it to go to the specific item in the notification in Google Drive instead?...
  4. change windows search so that it doesn't use bing back to the way it was

in Cortana
    change windows search so that it doesn't use bing back to the way it was: How do I change windows search so that it doesn't use Bing back to the way it was. I want to type in "check for updates" so that it brings up the "check for updates" part of Windows. What's so hard about that? I don't want to search the internet for that....
  5. change windows search so that it doesn't use bing back to the way it was

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change windows search so that it doesn't use bing back to the way it was: How do I change windows search so that it doesn't use Bing back to the way it was. I want to type in "check for updates" so that it brings up the "check for updates" part of Windows. What's so hard about that? I don't want to search the internet for that....
  6. change windows search so that it doesn't use bing back to the way it was

7. Bing popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing popup: Hewwo, my computew *screams* got a popup that asks t-to swap my defuawt seawch enginye t-to bing on chwome. *boops your nose* I meant t-to cwick ^w^ nyo because i hate bing. Nyow evewy bwowsew keeps swapping back t-to bing. How do I stop *looks at you* this...
  8. Bing popup

Bing popup: Hewwo, my computew *screams* got a popup that asks t-to swap my defuawt seawch enginye t-to bing on chwome. *boops your nose* I meant t-to cwick ^w^ nyo because i hate bing. Nyow evewy bwowsew keeps swapping back t-to bing. How do I stop *looks at you* this...
  9. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  10. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a