Windows 10: Bing Sports App Problem

Discus and support Bing Sports App Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure I'm in the right spot but here goes. I have Bing Sports on the Start menu. When I click it, I start reading headlines, the page jumps back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardC, Apr 11, 2019.

1. RichardC Win User

Bing Sports App Problem

I'm not sure I'm in the right spot but here goes. I have Bing Sports on the Start menu. When I click it, I start reading headlines, the page jumps back to the top quickly. It seems like it's 15 seconds or so. Is there a control somewhere to change how quick it refreshes or is that controlled by Bing. I was hoping that ms possibly had a setting in the registry to control it. I replied to feedback with my displeasure over two months ago. Their reply was 'we go it'. Can anyone supply some help with this. I do like the way you can set up your favorite teams and also local news. Thanks in advance.

:)

RichardC, Apr 11, 2019

2. Bing app and Microsoft document printer XPS errors

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Lets try some more troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode and also try to check the apps list.

Step 1: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if any Bing Sport app is present in the Apps list.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Choose System.

4. Then click on Apps and features.

5. Check if any Bing Sport app is present in the app list or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using printer on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Sports App

Hi Kastriot,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Method 1: Run the apps troubleshooter included within Windows OS by following the steps below, and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Type troubleshooting
    in the search box next to Start icon, and press
    Enter.

Step 2: Click on View All
    from the left hand screen panel, and select Windows Store apps.

Step 3: Follow the on-screen instruction.

Method 2: If the issue persist, try the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

a. To remove a sports section from the app:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on See more options, i.e. ‘’ next to search bar. You will now see
    X marks on the sections you can remove.

Step 3: Click on X mark, and check if the sport section is removed.

b. To add a sports section to favorites list:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on + options, under Favorite Sports, type the name of the sport, and press
    Enter.

Step 3: Check if the section is added to favorites list.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Apr 11, 2019
  4. handlin Win User

Bing Sports App Problem

Microsoft Band 2 Bing Sports app is no longer updating.

Microsoft Band 2 Bing Sports app is no longer updating. How do I repair it? This band is quite new (replacement for cosmetic failure). It had been working perfectly. Other apps in use are those that are "built-in."

handlin, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Bing Sports App Problem

1. Bing Sports App Problem - Similar Threads - Bing Sports App

2. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  3. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  4. bing desktop app

bing desktop app: My bing desktop app has stopped changing the picture everyday. How can I get that feature back? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-app/4d7a808e-5adc-4dc0-ba4b-a671d5927892
  5. News & Sports apps not doing notifications

News & Sports apps not doing notifications: I can't get notifications from either app. I found one suggested fix about resetting the Action Center, but while that fixed another app that wouldn't show notifications, it didn't do anything for those two. I tried turning them off and on in Background Apps, resetting the...
  6. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  7. Microsoft Bin Sports App

Microsoft Bin Sports App: I get the following error 69 and this app is not even installed that I can find it: Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package Microsoft.BingSports_4.12.207.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe for user MSGDEW\Msgdew (current status = 0x0, desired status = 0x20). Anyone...
  8. Cortana problem with Sports info

Cortana problem with Sports info: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but wasn't sure where to put a Cortana question. So I have Sports selected as a card/tile but they don't show up when I open Cortana. I get weather and breaking local news but that's it. I have several NFL and MLB Baseball teams selected, I...
  9. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...
  10. Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions

in Windows 10 News
    Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions: This month at Bing we shipped several new experiences that let you quickly find what you’re looking for. Flight status Checking flight status can be a hassle, whether you’re rushing to pick someone up from arrivals, or if you’re in a terminal and want to check that...