Windows 10: Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10

Discus and support Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, So I recently had windows update, and I never noticed it, but despite my region set to US/UK, the visual search bar is gone, Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrequentConnect2020, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10

Hello,

So I recently had windows update, and I never noticed it, but despite my region set to US/UK, the visual search bar is gone,

Is there a way to bring it back?

submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrequentConnect2020, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Bing Visual Search

Source: Beyond text queries: Searching with Bing Visual Search | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...visual-search/

Brink, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10

delete bing from win 10

Hi Bill,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Step 1:

Steps for removing Bing from search bar:

1. In Search type “Cortana & Search Settings” and hit
    enter

2. You will have to find “Search online and include web results” feature and toggle the switch to
    disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.

3. Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.

Step 2:

Steps for removing Bing from the Browser.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.
    • Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ option.
    • Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is on left pane.
    • Right click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.
    • Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10

1. Bing visual search has dissapeared from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bing visual search

2. Search box dissapear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search box dissapear: Hello. I have Windows 10 Pro and on the taskbar I have the search box, „Type here to search”. But, sometimes, when I press Windows button it dissapear and never reappear unless I press again and again Windows button. In its place, the place becomes blue, like the rest of the...
  3. Bing in Start Search in Windows 10

in Cortana
    Bing in Start Search in Windows 10: I want to remove or disable Bing in the Start Search in Windows 10. The common advice in the Internet is the following: in Cortana & Search Settings - Click the switch beneath Cortana can give you suggestions, reminders, alerts, and more at the top of the menu so that it...
  4. Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 search bar now with Bing Visual Search: Every day, we have questions. Search engines, apps, digital voice assistants, or phones are usually our go-to places to find answers. You may already know that you can use the search bar in Windows – found on your PC taskbar – to find things like an app, setting, or a file...
  5. Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search: At NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference this week, Bing demonstrated natural sounding text-to-speech AI, expanded intelligent answers, and the ability to quickly see multiple objects auto-detected within an image to search for visual matches. All these features help you find...
  6. Bing search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing search: How do I search information in France from the Bing search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-search/5b7ae6e0-5a1c-4699-aad6-74d7d1e02b7d
  7. Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Search from Bing now lets you search what you see: Today we're launching new intelligent Visual Search capabilities that build upon the visual technology already in Bing so you can search the web using your camera. Now you can search, shop, and learn more about your world through the photos you take. These new Visual Search...
  8. Search with Bing from Notepad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Search with Bing from Notepad in Windows 10: How to: Search with Bing from Notepad in Windows 10 How to Search with Bing from Notepad in Windows 10 Notepad is a simple text editor included in Windows and a basic text-editing program which enables computer users to create documents. Starting with Windows 10...
  9. Introducing Bing Visual Search

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Bing Visual Search: Over the years people have come to expect search engines to automatically detect intent and provide great search results for text queries typed into a single search box. Now Bing takes the first step to achieve the same for images. The Bing Team sets out to connect your...
  10. Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Object Detection for Visual Search in Bing: In one of the recent blog entries we talked about how Bing Visual Search lets users search for images similar to an individual object manually marked in a given image (e.g. search for a purse shown in an image of your favorite celebrity). Since that post we took the...