Windows 10: Bing Wallpaper app through Outgoing Proxy

Discus and support Bing Wallpaper app through Outgoing Proxy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! In the log file "C:\Users\loreggiap\AppData\Local\Microsoft\BingWallpaperApp\Log\BingWallPaper_Log_20210302.log" I get this error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pierangelo Loreggia, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Bing Wallpaper app through Outgoing Proxy

Hi!

In the log file "C:\Users\loreggiap\AppData\Local\Microsoft\BingWallpaperApp\Log\BingWallPaper_Log_20210302.log" I get this error:

IsNetworkAvailable The remote server returned an error: 407 Proxy Authentication Required. 03/02/2021 08:13:00

Does anyone know where to set the credentials or tell the BingWallpaperApp to use the browser settings?

Kind regards,

Pierangelo

:)

Pierangelo Loreggia, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Anna Bol Win User

Bing Wallpaper

Hello fyefye,

Bing provides you daily wallpaper images gallery for several countries. The daily Bing wallpaper
    changes your device background or lock screen with Bing image of the day.
    To help you with your concern, we’ll need to clarify some details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to the Bing wallpaper app?
    • Can you provide us the exact error message that you’re getting?

We’ll keep an eye out on your response.

Anna Bol, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Joe Men Win User
    bing wallpapers

Hello,
    Rohit

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that your

Bing wallpapers
    are not changing.

For troubleshooting purposes, please provide the following information below:

• Model of your phone.
    • Which version of Windows Mobile Operating System does it run on?
    • Are you connected to the Internet when you check
      Bing
      ?
    An Internet connection is required for the Images on the
    Bing
    to change daily.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Men, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Emma Win User

Bing Wallpaper app through Outgoing Proxy

Bing wallpaper error

I clicked on what I thought was Windows wallpaper but it was Bing, I don't know how it got in there. Then it took over my wallpaper and put on Bing wallpaper, changing pictures often. I did not know how to stop it so I deleted the wallpaper. Now when I leave the office and come back there is a black screen with a message saying it can't find the wallpaper. I can just touch the keyboard and my wallpaper shows up. Any suggestions as to how to stop the error message? I have W 7.

I found instructions for unchecking something in Bing Desktop, but I don't have that.

Emma, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Bing Wallpaper app through Outgoing Proxy

1. Bing Wallpaper app through Outgoing Proxy - Similar Threads - Bing Wallpaper app

2. Bing wallpaper app disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing wallpaper app disappeared: Bing Wallpaper app is installed for refreshing desktop background everyday, but suddenly it seems to have disappeared from everywhere i.e., from app list, control panel and windows feature list. Can't uninstall it and reinstall again. I am using Windows Insider build...
  3. Bing wallpaper app disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing wallpaper app disappeared: Bing Wallpaper app is installed for refreshing desktop background everyday, but suddenly it seems to have disappeared from everywhere i.e., from app list, control panel and windows feature list. Can't uninstall it and reinstall again. I am using Windows Insider build...
  4. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Wallpaper App not Installing: The Bing Wallpaper App was only refreshing the image every 2 days, so I uninstalled the App using Start, restarted my laptop and then went to download and install the App again. The App downloads, but the BingWallpaper.exe does nothing when clicked. Can someone help me with...
  5. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

Bing Wallpaper App not Installing: The Bing Wallpaper App was only refreshing the image every 2 days, so I uninstalled the App using Start, restarted my laptop and then went to download and install the App again. The App downloads, but the BingWallpaper.exe does nothing when clicked. Can someone help me with...
  6. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I set an outbound Proxy Server for the Bing Wallpaper app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set an outbound Proxy Server for the Bing Wallpaper app?: This is the error I receive in the logIsNetworkAvailable The remote server returned an error: 407 Proxy Authentication Required.Why does not Bing Wallpaper use the same proxy server setting in Edge? If not, how do you configure specifically for Bing Wallpaper?Thanks...
  8. How do I set an outbound Proxy Server for the Bing Wallpaper app?

How do I set an outbound Proxy Server for the Bing Wallpaper app?: This is the error I receive in the logIsNetworkAvailable The remote server returned an error: 407 Proxy Authentication Required.Why does not Bing Wallpaper use the same proxy server setting in Edge? If not, how do you configure specifically for Bing Wallpaper?Thanks...
  9. How do I set an outbound Proxy Server for the Bing Wallpaper app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Bing Wallpaper App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing Wallpaper App: Surface Pro X. I uninstalled the Bing Wallpaper app after the 20H2 update because it was not working. Now when I try to reinstall the app the system said the Bing Wallpaper app is already installed on this computer try uninstalling and reinstalling. The app is no where to be...