Windows 10: Bing Wallpaper

Discus and support Bing Wallpaper in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Every time I try to switch my wallpaper on my desktop, the next day the automatic Bing Wallpaper replaces it. I've tried to uninstall everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReijoMurto, May 1, 2022.

1. Bing Wallpaper

Hi,Every time I try to switch my wallpaper on my desktop, the next day the automatic Bing Wallpaper replaces it. I've tried to uninstall everything related to Bing but nothing seems to work. Now it's also automatically popping up on my laptop because somehow both my desktop and laptop backgrounds are synced. Please help!Thanks,Reijo

:)

ReijoMurto, May 1, 2022
  2. Anna Bol Win User

Bing Wallpaper

Hello fyefye,

Bing provides you daily wallpaper images gallery for several countries. The daily Bing wallpaper
    changes your device background or lock screen with Bing image of the day.
    To help you with your concern, we’ll need to clarify some details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to the Bing wallpaper app?
    • Can you provide us the exact error message that you’re getting?

We’ll keep an eye out on your response.

Anna Bol, May 1, 2022
  3. Emma Win User
    Bing wallpaper error

I clicked on what I thought was Windows wallpaper but it was Bing, I don't know how it got in there. Then it took over my wallpaper and put on Bing wallpaper, changing pictures often. I did not know how to stop it so I deleted the wallpaper. Now when I leave the office and come back there is a black screen with a message saying it can't find the wallpaper. I can just touch the keyboard and my wallpaper shows up. Any suggestions as to how to stop the error message? I have W 7.

I found instructions for unchecking something in Bing Desktop, but I don't have that.

Emma, May 1, 2022
  4. Joe Men Win User

Bing Wallpaper

bing wallpapers

Hello,
    Rohit

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that your

Bing wallpapers
    are not changing.

For troubleshooting purposes, please provide the following information below:

• Model of your phone.
    • Which version of Windows Mobile Operating System does it run on?
    • Are you connected to the Internet when you check
      Bing
      ?
    An Internet connection is required for the Images on the
    Bing
    to change daily.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Men, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Bing Wallpaper

1. Bing Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Bing Wallpaper

2. How can I get the Bing wallpaper back as the start-up screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the Bing wallpaper back as the start-up screen?: The 'round the world wallpaper was what I got whenever I first got on to my laptop and I really like it. Since the recent update, however, I get a blue swirly thing and the only option I see is to get it in different colors. The update did something else, too, which the...
  3. How can I get the Bing wallpaper back as the start-up screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get the Bing wallpaper back as the start-up screen?: The 'round the world wallpaper was what I got whenever I first got on to my laptop and I really like it. Since the recent update, however, I get a blue swirly thing and the only option I see is to get it in different colors. The update did something else, too, which the...
  4. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Wallpaper: My Bing wallpaper went away. I need help I tried to install it again and it says already installed on your Windows 10 HP Desktop 64 bit. Bing is my home page on Edge Cordiaminum Bing when I open but so I put Microsoft themes to use Microsoft themes Bing just stopped working...
  5. Bing Wallpaper

Bing Wallpaper: My Bing wallpaper went away. I need help I tried to install it again and it says already installed on your Windows 10 HP Desktop 64 bit. Bing is my home page on Edge Cordiaminum Bing when I open but so I put Microsoft themes to use Microsoft themes Bing just stopped working...
  6. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bing wallpaper worked for a little over 24 hours and has almost entirely disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing wallpaper worked for a little over 24 hours and has almost entirely disappeared: Installed Bing wallpaper recently on third of three computers 2 desktops with Windows 10, one laptop with Windows 10. First day on desktop #1 it worked great. Desktop #2 is not a problem and works without a hiccup, but that's in a different location, miles away. Following...
  8. Bing wallpaper worked for a little over 24 hours and has almost entirely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing wallpaper worked for a little over 24 hours and has almost entirely disappeared: Installed Bing wallpaper recently on third of three computers 2 desktops with Windows 10, one laptop with Windows 10. First day on desktop #1 it worked great. Desktop #2 is not a problem and works without a hiccup, but that's in a different location, miles away. Following...
  9. Bing wallpaper worked for a little over 24 hours and has almost entirely disappeared

10. I do NOT want to swap browsers, but want to keep Bing and it's beautiful wallpaper but want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do NOT want to swap browsers, but want to keep Bing and it's beautiful wallpaper but want...: I do NOT want to swap browsers, but want to keep Bing and it's beautiful wallpaper but want to move the 'ask me anything' ugly box to a smaller, less obtrusive one, hopefully into the task bar.Can someone give us a straight answer please....