Windows 10: Bing website not rendering correctly

Discus and support Bing website not rendering correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the last couple of days, and for no apparent reason, my bing.com has started rendering with what appears to be 1,000,000 x 1,000,000 resolution on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by G_David, Sep 18, 2021.

1. G_David Win User

Bing website not rendering correctly

For the last couple of days, and for no apparent reason, my bing.com has started rendering with what appears to be 1,000,000 x 1,000,000 resolution on my Surface 7 using Edge. Every other website is normal, including the Bing rewards page. It's just the Bing homepage and all of the results pages that are doing this. It looks fine on my desktop, only doing it on my Surface. Any suggestions?

:)

G_David, Sep 18, 2021

2. Internet Explorer not rendering website correctly

I have brought a new HTC 8X Windows 8 Phone about 2 weeks ago and have found that certain website are not rendering correctly within Internet Explorer. The website I have used to repro is www.htc.com

I have updated the phone to the latest firmware version and the issue is still present.

The phone has been reset multiple times using the reset phone option in About Phone within Settings and also performed the hard reset using the volume and power button.

The store I brought the phone at changed it over for a new phone and again the issue is present. The phone does have carrier bloat and is not just the HTC Windows 8 version.

The same website has been rendered correctly on the Nokia 920, HTC 8S and also in store demos of the HTC 8X.

Any help with this would be great.

Aussie.Net, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint

I have downloaded and installed Nunito Sans font and installed it as per instructions. This displays correctly in the font viewer but isn't rendering correctly in Microsoft PowerPoint. Any suggestions?

JonathanMinshull, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Bing website not rendering correctly

Internet Explorer not rendering website correctly

So I get the HTC site fine on my 8X. It does come up as
    m.htc.com/us
    and I am viewing it with my device set to the Mobile version. I can also view if it is set to the Desktop version as well.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Bing website not rendering correctly

1. Bing website not rendering correctly - Similar Threads - Bing website rendering

2. Texts on website are not correct. HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texts on website are not correct. HELP!: I was using my CTRL and SHIFT and pressing some buttons on my keyboard for something and my text has been messed up ever since. I tried to replicate the scenario and I have failed to do so. I have snipped a picture from my browser to this thread hopefully someone else has...
  3. Texts on website are not correct. HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Texts on website are not correct. HELP!: I was using my CTRL and SHIFT and pressing some buttons on my keyboard for something and my text has been messed up ever since. I tried to replicate the scenario and I have failed to do so. I have snipped a picture from my browser to this thread hopefully someone else has...
  4. Cannot Open my Website in Bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open my Website in Bing: I've been experiencing some difficulty accessing my website specifically through Bing search engine. While it's working fine on other search engines, I've noticed that whenever I search for my website on Bing, the search results don't display a clickable link to my site....
  5. Cannot Open my Website in Bing

Cannot Open my Website in Bing: I've been experiencing some difficulty accessing my website specifically through Bing search engine. While it's working fine on other search engines, I've noticed that whenever I search for my website on Bing, the search results don't display a clickable link to my site....
  6. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website Text not displaying correctly: For some reason workupload.com appears like https://postimg.cc/06c6jDQM as well as other websites. When I highlight the text and copy it it appears correct and works correctly on other devices.I have tried using other browsers but the issue persists whenever I use this...
  7. Website Text not displaying correctly

Website Text not displaying correctly: For some reason workupload.com appears like https://postimg.cc/06c6jDQM as well as other websites. When I highlight the text and copy it it appears correct and works correctly on other devices.I have tried using other browsers but the issue persists whenever I use this...
  8. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint: I have downloaded and installed Nunito Sans font and installed it as per instructions. This displays correctly in the font viewer but isn't rendering correctly in Microsoft PowerPoint. Any suggestions?...
  10. the bing website opens

in Browsers and Email
    the bing website opens: I keep my home page open to msn,but when I resume it from standby the bing website opens.how can I prevent this from happening ? i use the chrome browser 47642