Windows 10: Bing website not rendering correctly

Discus and support Bing website not rendering correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the last couple of days, and for no apparent reason, my bing.com has started rendering with what appears to be 1,000,000 x 1,000,000 resolution on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by G_David, Sep 18, 2021.

1. G_David Win User

Bing website not rendering correctly

For the last couple of days, and for no apparent reason, my bing.com has started rendering with what appears to be 1,000,000 x 1,000,000 resolution on my Surface 7 using Edge. Every other website is normal, including the Bing rewards page. It's just the Bing homepage and all of the results pages that are doing this. It looks fine on my desktop, only doing it on my Surface. Any suggestions?

:)

G_David, Sep 18, 2021

2. Internet Explorer not rendering website correctly

I have brought a new HTC 8X Windows 8 Phone about 2 weeks ago and have found that certain website are not rendering correctly within Internet Explorer. The website I have used to repro is www.htc.com

I have updated the phone to the latest firmware version and the issue is still present.

The phone has been reset multiple times using the reset phone option in About Phone within Settings and also performed the hard reset using the volume and power button.

The store I brought the phone at changed it over for a new phone and again the issue is present. The phone does have carrier bloat and is not just the HTC Windows 8 version.

The same website has been rendered correctly on the Nokia 920, HTC 8S and also in store demos of the HTC 8X.

Any help with this would be great.

Aussie.Net, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint

I have downloaded and installed Nunito Sans font and installed it as per instructions. This displays correctly in the font viewer but isn't rendering correctly in Microsoft PowerPoint. Any suggestions?

JonathanMinshull, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Bing website not rendering correctly

Internet Explorer not rendering website correctly

So I get the HTC site fine on my 8X. It does come up as
    m.htc.com/us
    and I am viewing it with my device set to the Mobile version. I can also view if it is set to the Desktop version as well.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Bing website not rendering correctly

1. Bing website not rendering correctly - Similar Threads - Bing website rendering

2. My Website is also not getting indexed in Bing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Website is also not getting indexed in Bing: My Website is also not getting indexed in Bing. I requested manually many times but all in vain. Do any of you guys know the solution to this problem?...
  3. Colors on Website NEVER display correctly

Colors on Website NEVER display correctly: No matter how many times I do color calibration, or other methods found online, when I work with colors in websites, they never display correctly. EX. Canva, WIX, WordPress. How can I fix this? For example, a light blue on my computer is a dark green on every other device....
  4. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  5. Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint

Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint: I have downloaded and installed Nunito Sans font and installed it as per instructions. This displays correctly in the font viewer but isn't rendering correctly in Microsoft PowerPoint. Any suggestions?...
  6. Some Thoughts on Website Boundaries for Bing Webmaster Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    Some Thoughts on Website Boundaries for Bing Webmaster Guidelines: In the coming weeks, we will update the Bing Webmaster Guidelines to make them clearer and more transparent to the SEO community. This major update will be accompanied by blog posts that share more details and context around some specific violations. In the first article of...
  7. Can not get bing to get me to websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not get bing to get me to websites: windows 10 does not give us a choice on search engines and bing does not work well with my desktop computer . I have not used it very much and I had to buy me a Chromebook or use my pixel. Thank you for your time.MY FRIEND WILL HAVE TI THROW AWAY HER HP STREAM BECAUSE I WAS...
  8. Bing does not recognize website url and places it in Search Index

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing does not recognize website url and places it in Search Index: <Removed Profanity> you must be kidding that anyone would use bing, it is absolutely the worst, I would use yahoo before bing, and here is why: How come when I put in a full URL Bing returns the site with the URL 4th, really fourth, why not first? I am sure because the other...
  9. PayPal homepage not being rendered correctly after latest update.

in Browsers and Email
    PayPal homepage not being rendered correctly after latest update.: This afternoon my PC rebooted while I was away from it. I assumed that it was due to an update. A little while after I wanted to log in to PayPal but the page wasn't rendered correctly. It had everything down the left side in a list. I checked my Windows details. They are...
  10. the bing website opens

in Browsers and Email
    the bing website opens: I keep my home page open to msn,but when I resume it from standby the bing website opens.how can I prevent this from happening ? i use the chrome browser 47642