Windows 10: bingo app

Discus and support bingo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my bingo app keeps freezing as do a lot of others from what I read. not only is it frustrating, but it has cost me a lot of money since I'm paying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShirleyOKeefe, Jul 8, 2020.

1. bingo app

my bingo app keeps freezing as do a lot of others from what I read. not only is it frustrating, but it has cost me a lot of money since I'm paying to play. I wish they would fix it or put in another bingo game that works.

:)

ShirleyOKeefe, Jul 8, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case bingo app :)

Jillybean11, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

bingo app

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Are there any external Bluetooth devices connected to the computer?

I would suggest to try with the steps mentioned below.

Method 1: Update graphics drivers.

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below to update graphics drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Run Windows Store app troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Store apps.

Method 3: Reset Microsoft Bingo.

Go to Settings->Apps->Microsoft Bingo->Advanced options->Reset.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

bingo app

1. bingo app - Similar Threads - bingo app

2. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?: How do I find and uninstall the Bingo Blitz App from my Computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-bingo-blitz-app/d51dbcd2-4947-404c-b5bc-3d65f5aaba58
  3. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?: How do I find and uninstall the Bingo Blitz App from my Computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-bingo-blitz-app/d51dbcd2-4947-404c-b5bc-3d65f5aaba58
  4. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?: Hi Everyone:I hope all of you and your families are well and safe!For many years I have logged onto Facebook using Google and I play both Candy Crush and Bingo Bash without any problems.However, last night when I clicked on Candy Crush in Facebook, a screen popped up with a...
  6. Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?

Candy Crush and Bingo Bash Games on Google?: Hi Everyone:I hope all of you and your families are well and safe!For many years I have logged onto Facebook using Google and I play both Candy Crush and Bingo Bash without any problems.However, last night when I clicked on Candy Crush in Facebook, a screen popped up with a...
  7. no se conecta el bingo con el servidor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no se conecta el bingo con el servidor: no se conecta el bingo al servidor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-se-conecta-el-bingo-con-el-servidor/66d9e970-2356-4f29-9815-598a3c500945
  8. Need BINGO APP for Windows to replace very old & large manual machine 3x8' lighted board...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need BINGO APP for Windows to replace very old & large manual machine 3x8' lighted board...: We have a large screen smart TV in our large retired community Clubhouse. Looking for a Windows BINGO APP that with projection from Laptop will:show the BINGO screen all balls available and with laptop control something like: 1. press a key to enter a Prize amount for this...
  9. Need BINGO APP for Windows to replace very old & large manual machine 3x8' lighted board...

Need BINGO APP for Windows to replace very old & large manual machine 3x8' lighted board...: We have a large screen smart TV in our large retired community Clubhouse. Looking for a Windows BINGO APP that with projection from Laptop will:show the BINGO screen all balls available and with laptop control something like: 1. press a key to enter a Prize amount for this...
  10. resetting my bingo app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    resetting my bingo app: will I lose all my profits and levels and finished collection. I have completed my first round collection and I do not know if the second set of collections is suppose to start right away or do I have to reach a certain level before that happens...