Windows 10: Bingo error message

Discus and support Bingo error message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 2 days now I have not been able to open Bingo...When will this be fixed. I'm losing bonus's every day....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tojo8849, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Tojo8849 Win User

Bingo error message

2 days now I have not been able to open Bingo...When will this be fixed. I'm losing bonus's every day....

:)

Tojo8849, Apr 6, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case Bingo error message :)

Jillybean11, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Bingo error message

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Bingo error message

1. Bingo error message - Similar Threads - Bingo error message

2. I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get on to Microsoft Bingo due to error message... When will it be off?: Still cannot get onto Bingo...when will it be fixed? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-on-to-microsoft-bingo-due-to-error/de89f36a-4c92-47fc-a45c-67eedc692a8c
  3. Microsoft Bingo Server Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Server Error: Hi, Can anyone give some steps to take, to correct this Server/Connection issue? MS Bingo was working fine two days ago. Now I'm getting the same Server/Connection message. I have not made any changes to my PC, in fact I'm new to MS Bingo. I have been playing now for about...
  4. bingo connection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bingo connection error: i cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server for the past 12 hours. what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-connection-error/ee1f316a-a47b-4275-b41c-2f2b631c5363
  5. bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bingo: how do i get collection items in greece ? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo/12b01bb2-5c27-4b02-8c4f-0d8775b85015
  6. .,BINGO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .,BINGO: I USED TO enjoy playing Bingo but the server connect error has gotten out of hand. One would think that the mega giant of computer software would be able to prevent the scammers from gaining access to your software. Any progress? Or have you just "swept it under the rug?"...
  7. Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages: When I log in to Bingo, I keep getting these pop up boxes with the following "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages. I have to click "Close" to get rid of them before I can play the game. How do I get rid of these permanently? Here's what the...
  8. Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo: Here we go again - no connection with the bingoserver today _ for how long this time ????? Moved from: MSN Using MSN.com and MSN apps / Using tools / Entertainment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo/4c6a9466-0df1-4061-9828-8fbcfd9cd05d
  9. microsoft bingo errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo errors: Anyone else not able to get tickets and coins because of purchase errors? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-bingo-errors/acc4b806-5d8d-4f30-aee6-49a044ff6454
  10. Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo error 0x80D02107: Microsoft Bingo sits in a download queue to install with error 0x80D02017 ever since I tried to reset it several weeks ago. If I sign on to another computer using the same Microsoft Store password, will I have the same problem?...