Windows 10: Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

Discus and support Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I log in to Bingo, I keep getting these pop up boxes with the following "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CindyCooke1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

When I log in to Bingo, I keep getting these pop up boxes with the following "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages. I have to click "Close" to get rid of them before I can play the game. How do I get rid of these permanently? Here's what the full messages look like:

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x803F6107, in case you need it.

[CV:z5h/gcX5TEOYp0R9.57.2]

With this one, I get the error in 8 pop up boxes each and every time I log in to Bingo

Looks like you already own this

Go to My games or My library on your home device to download it.

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

AJWm/gNGFEOcPpyu.57.2.1

2019/09/14 - 16:30:11 UTC

With this one, I only get one pop up box each time. When I do what it says, there is nothing there.

Note: the code numbers change a bit with each pop up screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

:)

CindyCooke1, Sep 14, 2019

2. Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

When I log in to Bingo, I keep getting these pop up boxes with the following "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages. I have to click "Close" to get rid of them before I can play the game. How do I get rid of these permanently?
    Here's what the full messages look like:

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x803F6107, in case you need it.

[CV:z5h/gcX5TEOYp0R9.57.2]

With this one, I get the error in 8 pop up boxes each and every time I log in to Bingo

Looks like you already own this

Go to My games or My library on your home device to download it.

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

AJWm/gNGFEOcPpyu.57.2.1

2019/09/14 - 16:30:11 UTC

With this one, I only get one pop up box each time. When I do what it says, there is nothing there.

Note: the code numbers change a bit with each pop up screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

CindyCooke1, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

Bingo

Hi Cathy,

Any error message or symptoms when you attempt to install Microsoft Bingo?

Looking forward to your response.

Ethan B., Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages

1. Bingo "Try that again" and "Looks like you already own this" error messages - Similar Threads - Bingo Try again

2. How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.: I was trying to purchase some robux when an error message came up saying " looks like you already own this, go to my games and apps or my library on your home device to download it. If you are gaming from the cloud it should be ready to go." error code...
  3. How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.: I was trying to purchase some robux when an error message came up saying " looks like you already own this, go to my games and apps or my library on your home device to download it. If you are gaming from the cloud it should be ready to go." error code...
  4. How do I fix "looks like you already own this" error message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  6. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  7. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: Earlier today I made a purchase on the Microsoft Roblox app and as I was making the purchase my windows insider crashed. After my computer had crashed while making the purchase I went to go see if I still got the purchase that I made of 80 robux. I did not get the robux and...
  8. How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error

How do I fix the “looks like you already own this” error: When I try to purchase 80 robux, it keeps saying that I already own this even though you can purchase robux multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-looks-like-you-already-own-this/fc54e5f6-dae1-4c1e-aa55-f4a5e7b6fa4d
  9. How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?

How to fix "Looks like you already own this" when buying currency?: I try to buy 80 Robux but I get "Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and Apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you're gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.". The error code is "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"....
  10. Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. Looks like you already own this...: Hi so i had minecraft windows 10 previously but i reset my pc. i just bought a minecraft code and when i try to redeem it then it says Looks like you already own this Hope you’re enjoying it. I dont have minecraft windows 10 installed on my pc because i reset it....