Windows 10: bingo

Discus and support bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cant play Bingo, seems to be ..........Server connection error, Ive windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EricMccarthy1, May 23, 2020.

1. bingo

Cant play Bingo, seems to be ..........Server connection error, Ive windows 10

:)

EricMccarthy1, May 23, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case bingo :)

Jillybean11, May 23, 2020
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, May 23, 2020
  4. bingo

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with accessing Microsoft Bingo Online, please provide the following information below:

• Do you get any error message on your screen?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before this happened?
    • Have you tried other games? This is to check if it only affects Microsoft Bingo.
    • What exactly do you see on your screen? You may send me a screenshot for us to confirm that we are on the same page.

As a workaround, we highly suggest that you perform the methods below:

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter

Click
    here
    to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows Key + R Key to Open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Clean Boot.

Placing the PC in a Clean Boot state will reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of why this is happening. Here’s is the steps on
    How to perform a Clean Boot.

Take note that once you are done with troubleshooting, perform the steps in
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot.
    That will refresh and reset the PC as usual.

For further assistance and future reference, visit this article: Widnows 10 Help
    and bookmark the link in your browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Barbara Cue, May 23, 2020
Thema:

bingo

1. bingo - Similar Threads - bingo

2. microsoft bingo is not logging on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft bingo is not logging on: The Microsoft bingo game is not logging on. Previously I have lost lots of coins & tickets since the game shuts down at the end without completing. I have seen that this has been a problem for a few years now. I can't believe it's not fixed. Please help.......
  3. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  4. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: What is wrong with Microsoft bingo? It will not give credit for bingos. It cancels a game in the middle of a game. It posts a game that is half done. It will not give me rewards. HELP PLEASE !!!!!...
  5. not getting credit for bingos or keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting credit for bingos or keys: When I played Microsoft Bingo today, some of my games did not credit my bingos or my keys. I think I have lost 12 bingos & 6 keys. As soon as I complete a game, another game starts up....
  6. MS Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Bingo: Why does MS Bingo go out every Sat and Sunday, Have lost more points and chances for Keys on the weekends. Back on every Monday. This is a very annoying issue. Especially during this Coronavirus mess....
  7. bingo servers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bingo servers: every weekend without fail bingo servers go down, been happening now for over a year, I take it a fix is out of Microsoft capabilities. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-servers/f42370c3-629d-4693-93e0-32da5ba674f5
  8. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE CONNECTIVITY ON MICROSOFT BINGO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE CONNECTIVITY ON MICROSOFT BINGO?: HAS NOT WORKED IN 2 DAYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-going-on-with-the-connectivity-on/80d3f700-d7c3-48e3-9b81-9b20ac775f80
  9. Loading game Bingo blitz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading game Bingo blitz: I am having problem loading bino blitz on facebook, starts to load but don't finish, I can get anything but not bingo blitz. Thought maybe need to download flash player again...
  10. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: I suggest microsoft takes this game down.Nothing but problems.If you take peoples money and can't provide a system that works properly take the link down.Nothing but server problems.Ridiculous.Get rid of it....