Windows 10: Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds

Discus and support Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone that runs Bins (1Up Industries) start having it crash explorer when ever you clicked on an open app from the taskbar? This started this started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jweigel, Mar 20, 2020.

1. jweigel Win User

Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds

Anyone that runs Bins (1Up Industries) start having it crash explorer when ever you clicked on an open app from the taskbar? This started this started with the build before Build 19587 and continue with 19587.

I love the ability to have visual access to triple the apps from the taskbar but might have to discontinue Bins.

jjw
    ND

:)

jweigel, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds

Recycle Bin disappeared

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with recovering your accidentally deleted pictures as Recycle Bin has disappeared. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the instructions provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Go to click View option.
    • Double click on Options, on the top right windows
    • Go to View tab.
    • Check on "Show hidden files, folders and drives ".
    • And uncheck on "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)".
    • Click on Apply and
      OK
      button.
    Step 2:

• Now, go back to File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC, from right hand side panel.
    • Double click on C drive.
    • Right click on $Recycle.Bin
    • Select Send to option.
    • Click on Desktop (create shortcut).
    The recycle bin shortcut shall be created on the desktop.

Note: Check on "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)" by follow step 1.

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds

1. Bins Craching Explorer in last two builds - Similar Threads - Bins Craching Explorer

2. Last Build of Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last Build of Windows 7: Can anyone clear this... im using windows 7 in one of my laptop... it shows the build number as 7601:service pack 1..Is this Final or Anything new available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-build-of-windows-7/f2b2c8a4-bfc5-452b-b4fd-fe0c3452ccda
  3. windows crach, memory dump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows crach, memory dump: I have crashed system, link on memory dump and msinfo32, please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crach-memory-dump/98d99b6f-cc5a-4036-b49c-51317e123942
  4. Recycle Bin in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin in File Explorer: Hello, New issue here, Recycle Bin is sitting on the desktop's lower right corner as a shortcut icon, and that's OK, I set it so . Not OK, its also in the file explorer under each drive, please see attached screenshot. How do I remove it from the file explorer view. Answers...
  5. pc craches

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc craches: so if i start a game on my pc it craches and not bluescreen it just freezes and i have tp restart my pc but my gpu of cpu is not overheat so what do i have to do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-craches/64301b13-65e2-4378-ad27-249d0645b5df
  6. Issues last two days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues last two days: Hi, Last two days sites I use a lot are blocked ie: bbc news, yahoo mail and others. Some work but are very slow to start. ie Gmail, Audible. I have used Edge and Chrome no difference. Tried disabling virus/firewall. No difference. All worked fine before. Not changed or...
  7. Bins crashing Explorer in last two builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Bins crashing Explorer in last two builds: Anyone that runs Bins (1Up Industries) start having it crash explorer when ever you clicked on an open app from the taskbar? This started this started with the build before Build 19587 and continue with 19587. I love the ability to have visual access to triple the apps from...
  8. Last Two Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Two Windows Updates: The last two automatic major windows updates have been a pain in the butt, causing several programs/apps to significantly slow down or even stop working properly altogether. Something that the computer would do almost instantaneously before, now can take anywhere from 10...
  9. Recycle Bin/File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin/File Explorer: I emptied the Recycle Bin and it worked fine. Now when I click on the icon on the Desktop I get the File Explorer screen. How do I correct that....
  10. Last two builds to 14942 - Start Button/Menu freezing/non-responsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Last two builds to 14942 - Start Button/Menu freezing/non-responsive: For the last two builds through 14942 (I'm on the fast ring), I've been having problems where the start button/start menu would freeze or become non-responsive. I've run virus/malware scans (with paid ESET and Malwarebytes) with no threats shown. I will click the start button...